Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

As a big Ben Shapiro fan, I really enjoyed the juxtaposition here

linked is a Larry King episode from 4 years ago with Ben where Shapiro was discussing his book The People Vs. Barack Obama: The Criminal Case Against the Obama Administration. This was prior to Trump and it is interesting that Ben notes the same case could be made against Bush, Reagan, etc... and more interesting is how much of the interview relates to the current situation. He forewarns and cautions the democratic rebuttal about the consequences of "Executive Over-reach" and basically how it could bite them in the ass if the shoe were on the other foot. He also delves into "obstruction of justice" by the previous administration, again, before it was the phrase de jour. Meanwhile the left touts about how the Presidents has the right to enforce immigration laws as he sees fit, and that the GOP needs to basically start doing something besides just sitting on their hands and have multiple "witch trial hearings/Kabuki theater"....talk about a hoot! And I like the liberal "we can build a fence, we can build a wall" spot. Nostradamius could not have been more accurate, or more ironic!

Link... and I would strongly recommend watching despite the 30 minute length
    Last edited by Doc; 08-14-2019 at 08:34 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: As a big Ben Shapiro fan, I really enjoyed the juxtaposition here

I should add that I love Ben Shapiro because he is such a great debator. He is so well informed and so skilled. There are tons of articles and youtube pieces on his methods.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

As a big Ben Shapiro fan, I really enjoyed the juxtaposition here

Love Ben. Will try to watch it. Thanks.

Sent from my LM-X210APM using Tapatalk