Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

The people making these threats need to be rounded up and Iced

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: The people making these threats need to be rounded up and Iced

I do appreciate the post and the point you are making. In cable media, each side is that way. You slant to where most of your viewers are...whole truth be darned.
    Why?... money.
    And if they slant to where each group prefers to be, there is no prevailing desire to verify or fact check.

They should have been arrested on the spot. Breibart should have called the cops immediately and charges should have been filed. *Except they might have been involved themselves)

Its not like they can't find out who it was on the video. A half naked woman holding the mic was one. And as they were there filming her she made a point to walk away smiling back at the camera while exposing her naked back all the way down to her crack. By the way, there were only 8 or 10 protesters.

And it's certainly not worthy of national political headlines other than what Fox wanted out of it. To anger and satisfy their audience.

There are thousands of more dramatic extremist gatherings across this country every week. In every inner city corner bar and about any country tavern, biker bar, tattoo parlor, American Legion, and church you want to start a political conversation in.

Neither ultra extreme fairly represents any political party. These are a handful of local protesters. I honestly cant imagine any legit news service covering it.
    And admittedly, I'm not one to trust blog news reports like Breibart, or Mother Jones.

Not sure about the GEO protests in the video, as that is Florida's GEO Continuum of Care, a corp. whose shares are held mainly by institutional investors such as The Vanguard Group, BlackRock, Cohen and Steers, etc..
    They are not respected in much of Florida, I promise. Basically afor profit immigration prison in this instance .

Concerned students at FSU recently forced the withdrawal of a six million dollar GEO gift to FSU. That dont happen too often, or without
    a school administration's sharing such concerns.

Isn't that actually who the little group were protesting?

Like I said, they are protested against quite often in Florida. Especially by college students

Last edited by kingcat; 08-14-2019 at 07:53 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain