Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Still enjoying my egg cooker

Two years ago, I posted about the elite Cuisine egg cooker I picked up. I was cooking eggs back then with it, and was serious about my diet and was doing much better than I am today.

I stopped doing so much of it for various reasons, and picked up some of the weight that I had lost. Fortunately, nowhere near what I used to weigh, and something I can manage if I'm diligent recording my food that I eat.

Anyway, one of my big things that helps me is boiled eggs. I know some don't like it, but there are only about 70 calories each, and full of protein, as well as feeling. My doctor doesn't want me eating more than one per day, although I have low cholesterol and he just wants to keep it that way. He and I disagree on that, but I'll still keep him.

Anyway, how about two months ago I started using it again in earnest. My oldest son and I both enjoy a couple of boiled eggs as a snack, and I will even eat that as a lunch. Makes perfect boiled eggs.

I noticed that they have come out with a new version of the same one I purchased on Amazon. I selected mine because it did not have an annoying buzzer or alarm when it finished. Now, unfortunately, the new models have something that sounds like a fire alarm when it is done. They do have a stainless steel model that's about $6 more, and it does not have the alarm. So if I have to replace it, I will get the stainless steel model.

It also poaches eggs and cooks omelets as well. Funny thing is that several people complained about the plastic melting when they poached eggs or cooked omelettes. People just apparently refused to read directions, which tell them not to put those trays directly on the heating element, but instead place them on top of the egg tray that you use for boiling the eggs. Go figure. Anyway, here's the link to that 1, although they have others that are probably as good or better on Amazon now too.

Maxi-Matic EGC-007 Easy Electric Egg Poacher, Omelet, Scrambled, Soft, Medium, Hard-Boiled Boiler Cooker with Auto Shut-Off and Buzzer, Measuring Cup Included, BPA Free, 7 Capacity, White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F0RDRFS..._MYYtDb9M0BKCF

Still enjoying my egg cooker

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Two years ago, I posted about the elite Cuisine egg cooker I picked up. I was cooking eggs back then with it, and was serious about my diet and was doing much better than I am today.

I stopped doing so much of it for various reasons, and picked up some of the weight that I had lost. Fortunately, nowhere near what I used to weigh, and something I can manage if I'm diligent recording my food that I eat.

Anyway, one of my big things that helps me is boiled eggs. I know some don't like it, but there are only about 70 calories each, and full of protein, as well as feeling. My doctor doesn't want me eating more than one per day, although I have low cholesterol and he just wants to keep it that way. He and I disagree on that, but I'll still keep him.

Anyway, how about two months ago I started using it again in earnest. My oldest son and I both enjoy a couple of boiled eggs as a snack, and I will even eat that as a lunch. Makes perfect boiled eggs.

I noticed that they have come out with a new version of the same one I purchased on Amazon. I selected mine because it did not have an annoying buzzer or alarm when it finished. Now, unfortunately, the new models have something that sounds like a fire alarm when it is done. They do have a stainless steel model that's about $6 more, and it does not have the alarm. So if I have to replace it, I will get the stainless steel model.

It also poaches eggs and cooks omelets as well. Funny thing is that several people complained about the plastic melting when they poached eggs or cooked omelettes. People just apparently refused to read directions, which tell them not to put those trays directly on the heating element, but instead place them on top of the egg tray that you use for boiling the eggs. Go figure. Anyway, here's the link to that 1, although they have others that are probably as good or better on Amazon now too.

Maxi-Matic EGC-007 Easy Electric Egg Poacher, Omelet, Scrambled, Soft, Medium, Hard-Boiled Boiler Cooker with Auto Shut-Off and Buzzer, Measuring Cup Included, BPA Free, 7 Capacity, White https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00F0RDRFS..._MYYtDb9M0BKCF
    See above thread, I’m guessing she (Ashley Rolland, Louisiana) could compete with your egg cooker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by blueboss; 08-10-2019 at 06:37 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire