Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Ga. State QB assertion: white powdery substance on my car is bird poop, not cocaine

Ga. State QB assertion: white powdery substance on my car is bird poop, not cocaine

Arrested after a traffic stop for speeding on misdemeanor possession, turns out, he was arrested for... Bird poop.

https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_ro...8e21113fa.html

Ga. State QB assertion: white powdery substance on my car is bird poop, not cocaine

Yeah, so he was doing 80 mph with cocaine on the hood??? That’s some pretty heavy white powdery substance not to have blown off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Ga. State QB assertion: white powdery substance on my car is bird poop, not cocai

Did the cop not do the finger test? I see it all the time on TV where the officer sticks his finger in the drugs then licks it to confirm. Are you saying they don't do that in real life???
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Ga. State QB assertion: white powdery substance on my car is bird poop, not cocai

South Carolina must have some very lax drug laws, because here in Florida possession of any amount of cocaine is a felony. Even residue in a pipe gets you a felony charge.
    Misdemeanor charge for possession of cocaine? THAT is bizarre. At least to me it is.

Not so rare, Suncat. I did a quick check with some states in the area, and found Tennessee, South Carolina, Mississippi, West Virginia all have misdemeanor cocaine laws. Most are like Florida (and Alabama), where any amount of cocaine is a felony, but it's not uncommon for it to be a misdemeanor.

I checked, and could not locate a state that criminalized possession of bird poop, however.