Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Cash and Meth in my vagina not mine, don't know how it got there

I'll have to ask my brother, who lives in West Monroe, Louisiana if he has the "inside scoop."

https://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/...l_twitter_abcn

Maybe that’s where all the missing socks end up that get lost in driers. They mysteriously get teleported to various women’s vaginas around the world.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Cash and Meth in my vagina not mine, don't know how it got there

That's what happens when you don't keep your vagina with you all day. Absentmindedly leave it on a park bench or a bus or something and goodness knows what may happen to it.

In fairness I've known a few girls who honestly wouldn't know what or who was in their vagina from time to time....
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I notice she doesn’t have a lawyer yet. I would doubt there is one anywhere who will defend her claims

..or be interviewed anyway
    Last edited by kingcat; 08-09-2019 at 02:23 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    I notice she doesn’t have a lawyer yet. I would doubt there is one anywhere who will defend her claims
    It would be very fun to try.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, the prosecution would have you believe that we all know where our vaginas are at all times. Instead, sometimes those things have a mind of their own .

They go out to play, and we lose track of them. We're not sure who they're playing with, if they are the right type of people or they are hanging out with the wrong crowd. We try to teach them right from wrong, tell them not to take candy from strangers, and to always play safe, and not play in the street.

But they don't listen.

They get people in trouble, and they get in trouble with them. And we don't find out about it sometimes for months at a time until it is too late. So why, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, would we possibly believe the prosecutor's cockamamie story that seemed to indicate we knew what was going on at the time. It's just not reality.

Hehe. I ask the court, can any woman here claim she hasn’t had something that dont belong to her in her vagina?

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Hehe. I ask the court, can any woman here claim she hasn’t had something that dont belong to her in her vagina?
    Co-counsel!

If you two take the case, please let me know the hearing dates and venues. I do not want to miss being in the gallery. There is no way that the judge and the folks in the jury box will be able to keep straight faces, and the courtroom will likely have to be cleared more than once.

If ya'll try just a bit, this might rival the spoonman thread
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

And by the way, I recommend that your potential client keep that thing on a leash.
    seeya
    dan

Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, surely we can all recall the days of your youth, when our genitalia did a lot of our thinking for us. Have not the great philosophers through the ages oft waxed poetic on men thinking with their "other" head? Have we not evolved enough to put that sexist distinction behind us and realize that women too can have a vagina that is independent of themselves in the same way as a man?

My client sits today before you, legs firmly crossed, as a victim of her womanhood. A burden she has carried since birth, only to have it turn on her in this heinous and criminal manner, despite the regular attention it has been given.

Yes ladies and gentleman, my client has tried to raise her vagina right. She's played with it, given it time, taken it out on play dates with friends on many occasions, only to be betrayed in this way.

Just think if you were in this situation, especially those ladies of the jury who can remember those college party next mornings when you weren't sure where your vagina may have been the night before, and see that the guilty party in this case may be sitting in the chair with my client, but it isn't my client who should be punished.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury, surely we can all recall the days of your youth, when our genitalia did a lot of our thinking for us. Have not the great philosophers through the ages oft waxed poetic on men thinking with their "other" head? Have we not evolved enough to put that sexist distinction behind us and realize that women too can have a vagina that is independent of themselves in the same way as a man?

My client sits today before you, legs firmly crossed, as a victim of her womanhood. A burden she has carried since birth, only to have it turn on her in this heinous and criminal manner, despite the regular attention it has been given.

Yes ladies and gentleman, my client has tried to raise her vagina right. She's played with it, given it time, taken it out on play dates with friends on many occasions, only to be betrayed in this way.

Just think if you were in this situation, especially those ladies of the jury who can remember those college party next mornings when you weren't sure where your vagina may have been the night before, and see that the guilty party in this case may be sitting in the chair with my client, but it isn't my client who should be punished.
    I'm 3rd chair! Let's go seek this wrongly accused person out and see if we can get her off.

I would ask the jury, what is more miraculous? To create life and deliver it into this world or carry a few misplaced bobbles within it unknowingly?
    And yet our client stands accused even against a precedent supported by the many wonders and mysteries of nature itself.

So we must contemplate..just who is the victim here today?

Defense: Your honor, and ladies and gentleman of the jury, I would like to introduce exhibit A, “ the vagina”. If I may your honor I would like the jury to examine the vagina and pass it around amongst themselves so they can clearly see for themselves why the defendant had no idea her vagina was allegedly concealing a large amount of cash and an unspecified amount of drugs.

Prosecution: I object your honor this is highly irregular.

Judge: No, I’m going to allow it, I agree, this vagina “is”highly irregular.

Defense: ladies and gentleman of the jury, as you can see, “the vagina” still has in its possession, two sets of car keys, what appears to be a flashlight, a wallet, a bag of sugar babies, two oranges, an assortment of clown makeup, and a cereal bowl. So as you can see, it would be clearly impossible for the defendant to know that “the vagina” contained the alleged unspecified amount of illegal drugs, and a large amount of cash, and when,or who placed them in “the vagina”.

Last edited by blueboss; 08-09-2019 at 08:44 PM.
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Maybe that’s where all the missing socks end up that get lost in driers. They mysteriously get teleported to various women’s vaginas around the world.

I lost my virginity in a vagina

You never what you will find in there. Once, I found a man in a boat
    Last edited by Doc; 08-10-2019 at 07:29 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

..or be interviewed anyway
    Maybe she has one up there too
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I hope you guys are not taking HER cash for payment. Check will do fine. Or is it a barter transaction?

He is working pro bono
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Maybe she has one up there too

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    He is working pro boner
    Fixed

Rupp's Runt

I......don't even know what to begin to think here........😲

...as the old joke goes

Two guys bump into each other in a vagina, the one guy says, I dropped my flashlight if you help me find it, we can find our way and walk out of here, the other guy says, to hell with walking, once we find your flash light we can find my car keys and we’ll drive out of here.

I think someone must plant a seed of doubt in the vagina story. And not feel inclined to cast all reasonable doubt into the summer breeze.

I would submit the possibility that the money was likely hers all along and this man gained knowledge of it over the week they were together.
    And after partying for a few days and tiring of the situation,, he decided to frame her and steal her money.
    After all, what sane person would leave such a large sum of money lying around the house in his situation?

So we must also ask ourselves, and the "gentleman", was he ever in close enough physical proximity and position to plant the drugs in her vagina alongside the money she had saved both honestly as well as legally?

After all, where or how one does their banking is not on trial here!
    And who here doubts that he had equal access to what is basically no more than a lock box..rather loosely kept?

That being established, we should all be appalled at the prosecutions lack of equal respect shown our client because she is a woman.

So we MUST find her innocent, and award 35% of the 6000 in question to legal council.
    ..for the sake of all that is good and decent!

Last edited by kingcat; 08-10-2019 at 12:55 PM.

My question is about that $6,233. There’s a big difference between six $1,000 bills, two $100’s, a twenty, one ten, and three 1’s (13 bills) and 6,233 one dollar bills.

Or God forbid she took his 5 gallon water cooler jug full of coins. (Got a little change in my vagina going jing a ling a ling)
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    ...as the old joke goes

Two guys bump into each other in a vagina, the one guy says, I dropped my flashlight if you help me find it, we can find our way and walk out of here, the other guy says, to hell with walking, once we find your flash light we can find my car keys and we’ll drive out of here.

A lady was in the stirrups at her gynecologist's office having her annual checkup, when she heard the doctor talking to himself as he examined her: "My, what a big vagina! ... My, what a big vagina!"

The lady was, to put it mildly, a bit annoyed. Being the assertive type she spoke up immediately: "Doctor, I can't believe what I'm hearing! I think it's incredibly unprofessional of you to say something like that. To say such a thing once was bad enough, but twice is outrageous!"

"I'm very sorry," replied the doctor, "please forgive me. But just to set the record straight, I only said it ONCE Once once ..."
    seeya
    dan

You all remember the the “tiny pool house” thread?

...just say’n

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    My question is about that $6,233. There’s a big difference between six $1,000 bills, two $100’s, a twenty, one ten, and three 1’s (13 bills) and 6,233 one dollar bills.

Or God forbid she took his 5 gallon water cooler jug full of coins. (Got a little change in my vagina going jing a ling a ling)
    From observing the defendant I am quite sure they were likely 10's and 20's.

From observing the defendant I am quite sure they were likely 10's and 20's.
    Yeah, I seriously doubt anyone was going to give her a $100 and take the change back.

I think she should countersue. She obviously slipped in his home and fell on the cash and meth and ended up with it in her vagina. Isn’t that how things usually end up getting stuck up in the other orifice? ��
    changing my signature to change our luck.

I lost my virginity in a vagina
    That is the recommended place to lose it IMO. Opinions do vary on that however....

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post

It was loose change. Emphasis on loose

It was loose change. Emphasis on loose
    Lol.

You guys are awesome.