Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: US Virgin Is???

US Virgin Is???

Planning a potential trip to one of the US islands next Spring/Summer. Me, Wife, four boys ages 11-19. Tried to go this past year, but it didn't work out looking good for next year though

-Best Island St Johns, St Thomas, St Croix?
    -How does the house rental prices compare to Destin (30A)? (trying to stay as close to 3k or under as possible)
    -Flight from Cincy - I'm seeing $750 per person range (round trip), does that sound right?
    -Things to do? Are the prices comparable to Destin area?
    -Anything to consider? What about all inclusive packages?

Any help, much appreciated!
    Last edited by Crazy4Blue; 08-06-2019 at 03:25 PM.

Re: US Virgin Is???

St Thomas has the most to do, St John is more of a nature reserve, have not been to St Croix.

It has been 30 years since I was on St Thomas with day trips to St John. There are ferry trips from St Thomas to St John from the east end of St Thomas on a regular basis. Stayed in the Frenchman's Reef hotel on the beach in Charlotte Amalie. Prices back then were very reasonable as Charlotte Amalie is a duty free port.

Scenery and beaches are beautiful.

That is not very helpful for what you are looking for but I hope you can go and have a great trip.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.