Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Interesting take on Britan and Brexit

The author places a lot of importance on the vote for the entire free thinking world.

The world is "getting smaller" as everyone becomes more connected, but that does not require the surrender of identity or foregoing self-governance. Just because you are friendly toward your next-door neighbor doesn’t mean you are obligated to give him the keys to your house, your car and your bank account in order to live peacefully and cooperatively.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/brex...e-peggy-grande
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Interesting take on Britan and Brexit

It’s not just that... the EU floats on The economies of Germany, France and Britain.
    Brits are tired of the takeout and not as much pay-in by the EU.

Re: Interesting take on Britan and Brexit

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    It’s not just that... the EU floats on The economies of Germany, France and Britain.
    Brits are tired of the takeout and not as much pay-in by the EU.
    exactly. countries like Greece, Italy, Spain, Turkey, etc all reap the benefits. Reminds me a lot of how the United States works where small segment is asked to pay for the majority of the load, then asked to pay more, made to feel guilty for not paying more. Personally, I applaud Great Brittan. In fact I'm am buying a MEGA hat
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.