Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Smart phone help

How do you turn off the "bullshit alert" notification? Mine has been going off repeatedly for the last 2 nights
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Smart phone help

I can be masochistic at times, but decided watching those debates was too much. I'm sitting here smashing my fingers with a ball peen hammer instead.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Is it an IPhone? If so, go to settings from the main desktop menu, then select notifications. There wil ge a bunch of them and you can turn them all off one at a time. I only have 2 set to alert me and those are teh amber alerts and the emergency alerts. I have those 2 turned on by my choice.

Hope that helps.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I can be masochistic at times, but decided watching those debates was too much. I'm sitting here smashing my fingers with a ball peen hammer instead.
    Oh....that is why its going off!!!!(LOL) I am not watching either

But I am a fan of the personal stories. You know, "I was talking to a couple this week in Kalamazoo MI , who's child was attacked by a pack of rabid wolverines who ate the childs leg...and they could not afford to take him to the hospital, instead opting to trim the necrotic flesh and cook it for dinner....... or little Suzie Who, of Whoville who is the child of an undocumented worker and could not afford roast beast for Xmas dinner"
    Last edited by Doc; 07-31-2019 at 08:42 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Is it an IPhone? If so, go to settings from the main desktop menu, then select notifications. There wil ge a bunch of them and you can turn them all off one at a time. I only have 2 set to alert me and those are teh amber alerts and the emergency alerts. I have those 2 turned on by my choice.

Hope that helps.
    Anytime something pops up to allow notifications I have programmed myself to choose “no.”