Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Where wer you 50 years ago today?

I watched it on the internet

signed
    Al Gore

I was only 5...almost 6... and recall it quite well. Was at my aunts house in Auburn NY. I remember the old Black and White console TV in their living room, my parents calling me into the living room because it was a monumental event.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Where wer you 50 years ago today?

Today is the splash down anniversary, strangely I do not specifically remember watching this like I remember watching the launch, moon landing, and first walk.

I do remember them having to be quarantined and waving from the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

A sad story related to this thread

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/24/us/ne...ent/index.html

I was 4 and playing in my grandmother's backyard in Spain (My mother is spanish, I grew up in Madrid). My grandmother used to have a small and cute house in Madrid and my parents were leaving me with her when they were going to work. I can barely remember those times actually but I have very vivid memories about the beautiful flowers and the orange tree she used to have in her garden. I really liked this garden. When she got old and sick we had to move to the US and take her with us and sold the house. Recently I've been to Spain for checking a commercial property for sale in Madrid for one of my clients and I had the chance of visiting the house. Actually I regret it later because it was looking very old and abandoned, it really broke my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    Today is the splash down anniversary, strangely I do not specifically remember watching this like I remember watching the launch, moon landing, and first walk.

I do remember them having to be quarantined and waving from the window.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I dont remember the launch but do the landing, step and splashdown
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.