Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: The times they are a changing

The times they are a changing

Or should I say have already changed.

Starbucks shop boots police officers because customer ‘did not feel safe’ around them: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/s...l-safe-reports

I would have told the customer to leave but thats me. I am not a police hating worthless POS snowflake
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: The times they are a changing

I’m sure they would never do so, but if a crime occurred at that location, I’d let a bake a little before showing up..
    It’s become beyond stupid how society reacts to anything these days.....smh

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Wow. Totally unacceptable.

No excuse for a business to deny service or kick out anyone, especially government employees whose job tins tomorrow to them.

Terrible decision.

If I was the owner I would have very publicly fired the employee.

I actively invite the police to visit my business. Those that patrol my area I stop when I see them. We do the auctions on weekends but I tell them If they drive by and see a bunch of cars that's an auction and come to the concessions and they eat for free. Can at least feed them a hot dog or something while they're out there keeping us safe.

The idea of a) anyone feeling "unsafe" with officers around and b) any business not wanting them there is insane.

I read online this Starbucks is a campus central place at ASU, so I'm betting it was college kids both as the customer and the employee. Since colleges are turning out drooling morons these days as long as they'll sign up for a quarter million in debt to pay them I'm not really surprised.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Starbucks corporate recognizes the error and is doing a mass PR campaign to reach out to police departments. Good luck with that.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Starbucks corporate recognizes the error and is doing a mass PR campaign to reach out to police departments. Good luck with that.
    The only thing I hold against Starbucks corporate is that when they had that incident with the black kids who were asked to leave (iirc b/c they weren't actually consuming coffee at the time but I could be wrong) and had the cops come, etc. the company shut down all the stores for most of a day to do sensitivity training system wide.

Where's the all day shut down and training for how to respect law enforcement?

Other than that I'ts just a campus store of leftists acting just like how I expect them to now act, like complete drooling fools.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.