Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

What is the difference between a Nike Executive and a Liberal?

I don't know either

So the left has their panties in a wad over the National parade because it has a couple tanks on the National Mall....and supposidly that is somehow an act of threatening and being a bully. Did they express similar concerns when the Blue Angels do a fly over at a sporting event? I it an issue when the Armies elite paratrooper squad skydives into a stadium before a game? Or is it just because this celebration was courtesy of Trump?

Libs also bitching and moaning about the cost, including the cleanup. Did they share those concerns following Obama inaugural celebration and the pile of garbage left behind...or was that different?

And they clain Trump has made it "political" because he has given VIP seats to friends and big donors......to a FREE event. Perhaps he should have comped a pair to Jerry Nadler, Chuch Schumer and Nancy Pelosi.

I am so tired of the hypocrisy and childishly transparent behavior. I despised when the right did such things under the last administration but their acts of stupidity pale to the current pettiness that is currently on display
    Last edited by Doc; 07-04-2019 at 05:59 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: What is the difference between a Nike Executive and a Liberal?

The hypocrisy is sickening.

that Betsy Ross flag? It flew at Obama's inauguration. is he a racist too?

Both sides have their hypocrisy, but it's never ever reached this level on either side prior to Trump. Now, in combination with the derangement syndrome and the extremism of identity politics and the left trying to find racism, sexism and homophobia in which fixtures you choose for your bathroom, it's become intellectually insulting.

Outraged about kids in chain link cages? Call Obama, they started it. Outraged about the border conditions overall? Trump was warning about them a year before the media and Democratic politicians even admitted there was a problem.

yes the Dems are mad Trump can, as President, set a stage to look Presidential and yes that helps his campaign. Do they think every other sitting President didn't receive those benefits? that's why at every G20 conference and every other such event you see those leaders taking lots of pictures shaking hands and looking powerful.

yes, Trump is going to declare himself Emperor and burn the Constitution on the front lawn. Jeez. Meanwhile Democratic Congressmwomen are calling for people to be prosecuted for making fun of them and 8 year old girls are getting death threats for questioning a lunatic brainless communist.

It's become absurd. Campus Reform does great videos where they go out and tell people some Obama policy, say it's Trumps and watch them lose their minds, then they reverse it and state a Trump policy and claim it's Obama's and they all agree. They're all just useful idiots, sheep lining up for the sheering.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    I. Love. It...

People should have whatever opinion they want. When business does it however, it ruins any positive experience many may have. Some may have a more positive experience I suppose. It just seems like you’d never want to alienate potential customers by being political.
    To alter a saying from Toby Keith, “shut up and make shoes”.
    Last edited by Catonahottinroof; 07-06-2019 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    People should have whatever opinion they want. When business does it however, it ruins any positive experience many may have. Some may have a more positive experience I suppose. It just seems like you’d never want to alienate potential customers by being political.
    To alter a saying from Tony Keith, “shut up and make shoes”.
    Exactly. I respect those who have liberal views even though I do not. I treat their pets with the same degree of care and respect, and don't let their views alter my opinion of them or how I behave or approach my business. I do not allow my employees to be political, nor am I political at work. My previous partner was a die hard liberal, and his brother is in the entertainment business..as in on of those Hollywood elites who despise Trump to the core, yet Wayne ( my partner)kept that seperate from the business, as do I
    Last edited by Doc; 07-06-2019 at 05:43 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.