Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Lexington is 5th "Best Run City" in US

https://www.foxbusiness.com/features...n-cities-in-us

Interesting study. Haven't read the full methodology but the metrics listed in the article sound like a solid set of measurements. Summary of their methodology:

WalletHub used 37 metrics within six categories (financial stability, education, health, safety, economy and infrastructure and pollution) in order to rank 150 of the most populated U.S. cities by how well they are run.

Some of the metrics included: outstanding long-term debt per capita, high school graduation rate, infant mortality rate, violent crime rate and average commute time in minutes.
    Each city was given a “Quality of City Services” score based on all 37 metrics and that number was divided by the city’s total budget per capita. That result is what WalletHub used to rank the 150 cities in its report.

Sounds reasonable to me. A basic measure of "bang for your buck" on a per capita basis.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Lexington is 5th "Best Run City" in US

Great place to grow up. Or at least that’s where I spent some key formative years, from 6th grade through high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire