Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Got an issue with logging on to the site...

For some strange reason when I tried to pull up the site it would not allow me on. I tried to log in and it denied me. I requested my password be reset and never got an email. I wound up opening a new account under backagain1. Can some of your mods or tech guys help me out?

Later...

Re: Got an issue with logging on to the site...

Quote Originally Posted by backagain1 View Post
    For some strange reason when I tried to pull up the site it would not allow me on. I tried to log in and it denied me. I requested my password be reset and never got an email. I wound up opening a new account under backagain1. Can some of your mods or tech guys help me out?

Later...
    CitizenBBN will likely have to take care of it as his is the wrench that turns this site's nuts and bolts. He is busy a lot during the day on Saturdays I believe.
    Be patient and we will figure it all out.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Did you try rebooting your device? My SIL is a system admin and whenever I am having a problem and ask him what I need to do to fix it, his first question to me is have you rebooted? I have found that doing that solves about 2/3rds of my issues.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Did you try rebooting your device? My SIL is a system admin and whenever I am having a problem and ask him what I need to do to fix it, his first question to me is have you rebooted? I have found that doing that solves about 2/3rds of my issues.
    Your SIL is a him?

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Your SIL is a him?
    Son in laws usually are, aren't they? 😃

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Son in laws usually are, aren't they? ��
    Oh good. I was thinking Sister in Law

Well, maybe Dan's got a family Secret..

Rupp's Runt

Well, maybe Dan's got a family Secret..
    You never know these days...

We certainly have some interesting students. I'm the IT Director and somehow safety falls under me. I spent 4 days trying to find this one student's name. No one knew his name...they only knew his female name. But all of his records are under his male name. Finally found someone that knew his first name and I was able to find him that way. I miss the good ol' days. Whatever days those were...I miss them

If that was confusing it is because: a) It is confusing b) I'm still at work on a Sunday night

That is funny, at least in my case it is. I have 6 sisters in law, but only one son in law, and it has never occurred to me to use that abbreviation for one of the before mentioned females. They all have normal female names and, as far I know, normal gender specific anatomies, and the same can be said for my daughters husband.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

You never know these days...

We certainly have some interesting students. I'm the IT Director and somehow safety falls under me. I spent 4 days trying to find this one student's name. No one knew his name...they only knew his female name. But all of his records are under his male name. Finally found someone that knew his first name and I was able to find him that way. I miss the good ol' days. Whatever days those were...I miss them

If that was confusing it is because: a) It is confusing b) I'm still at work on a Sunday night
    For what it is worth, I did not mean to be insensitive either. If you know me, I couldn't care less about things like that for someone. I'm not meaning this to be a barbershop issue, but I wanted to throw that out.

I should have been working last night. I'm paying for it this morning already. Taking a much-needed break right now,

Rupp's Runt

For what it is worth, I did not mean to be insensitive either. If you know me, I couldn't care less about things like that for someone. I'm not meaning this to be a barbershop issue, but I wanted to throw that out.
    Pretty much the same here

Rupp's Runt

I'm blaming Dan for hijacking the thread. LOL Hopefully BA was able to get logged in.

BA, did you get logged in under the old account?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    That is funny, at least in my case it is. I have 6 sisters in law, but only one son in law, and it has never occurred to me to use that abbreviation for one of the before mentioned females. They all have normal female names and, as far I know, normal gender specific anatomies, and the same can be said for my daughters husband.
    Now that you mention it, I don’t recall seeing SIL used for sister-in-law.