Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Glad I don't own an Apple

Michael Knowles: Tim Cook gives terrible advice to graduates

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/mich...e-to-graduates

Lots of interesting points in here. Glad to see it point out that FDR's policies prolonged the great depression, just like Obama's hindered the economy...yet Biden is out there claiming credit for the current robust economy.

Also chuckled at the idea that we have too much debate. How ludicrous. Yet another example of how freedom of thought and ideas is great do long as it agrees with mine
    Last edited by Doc; 05-26-2019 at 07:21 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Glad I don't an Apple

What? Big corporations want people to get in line with Big Government and stop questioning things? Huh....

Apple doesn't want capitalism or individual freedom any more than Bernie Sanders wants you to keep the fruits of your hard labor. Big companies, and the Leftist Elites who think they know better what is best for the rest of us, despite real individual liberty. They want to be in charge, in control, with government guns backing up the economic barriers to entry that keep them raking in the money and putting in place their ideology without resistance.

Fascism is coming, but it's not coming from the Right this time.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.