Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Birmingham, Ala by Way of Hazard, Kentucky

So Biden Thinks All 20,000,000+ Illegal Immigrants DESERVE Universal Health Care

I've worked in Health Care 40+ years. This should go over well with working Americans. You know, those that save their money to try to pay for various Medical procedures; the ones that cannot afford medicines that their insurances don't cover, etc.

The idiot Biden just blurts out "Just build more Clinics" for the world's poor. Well, Joe, you have to have RNs, RPhs, MD, Nursing assistants to staff those "clinics" Where do those come from? Do you just hand out diplomas for everyone that may know the difference between a tablet and a capsule.

I am sure folks will be happy with their taxes being doubled. I suspect ole' Darryl will retire before I work my ass off so I can support the world's citizens....because they deserve it and it is America's responsibility.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...gal-immigrants

Darryl

Re: So Biden Thinks All 20,000,000+ Illegal Immigrants DESERVE Universal Health Care

Did AOC approve or did she say that his plan was not nearly enough?
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: So Biden Thinks All 20,000,000+ Illegal Immigrants DESERVE Universal Health Care

I'm trying to figure out why our moral obligation ends with just those lucky enough to get over the border b/c they live close.

Seriously, why aren't people from Sudan or Sri Lanka as deserving as people who got here from Central America? If they are then are we obligated to fund them all?

What's interesting with that is apparently dozens of different nationalities are crossing that border now, coming into Mexico and other central american countries then trying to get into the US that way.

But why only those who get here are given the benefits I just don't get. Seems we need to start setting up hospitals and such all over the world.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Oh and Remember when I told you guys Joe Biden is one of the dumbest active politicians? I'm not kidding.

What makes him dangerous is it's not as obvious as others, and it's covered up in a way by his constant gaffs. It's obvious AOC is nuts, but Biden you have to pay attention.

He has great handlers, he's a classic politician with a staff that takes care of those pesky details. Trump has a metric ton of issues, but you know where he stands on his own b/c he doesnt' have handlers. That's why he won.

I think Biden may win the nomination and if so it will be an interesting race. Biden already made the mistake of getting into the name-calling business with Trump. Don't wrestle with a pig Joe. You only end up dirty and the pig likes it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by Darryl View Post
    I've worked in Health Care 40+ years. This should go over well with working Americans. You know, those that save their money to try to pay for various Medical procedures; the ones that cannot afford medicines that their insurances don't cover, etc.

The idiot Biden just blurts out "Just build more Clinics" for the world's poor. Well, Joe, you have to have RNs, RPhs, MD, Nursing assistants to staff those "clinics" Where do those come from? Do you just hand out diplomas for everyone that may know the difference between a tablet and a capsule.

I am sure folks will be happy with their taxes being doubled. I suspect ole' Darryl will retire before I work my ass off so I can support the world's citizens....because they deserve it and it is America's responsibility.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...gal-immigrants

Darryl
    why not? It works in Chapel Hill
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

seeya
    dan

he also thinks he can cure all forms of cancer.

Joe Biden promises to 'cure cancer' if elected president
    seeya
    dan

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post

Like I said, he's one of the dumbest people in Washington. Seriously, take away his finely honed staff of handlers and he wouldn't win a city council seat.

the "Californicate America" Governor is all in

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post

We've come a long way from "a chicken in every pot".

AOC thinks that Roe v. Wade are two ways to cross the Rio Grande.
    seeya
    dan

Rupp's Runt

FYI, these bungholes are siphoning money from the VA to take care of these ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS! So I, and others like me, that served our country, and were promised benefits after our service is over, are supposed to do without for a bunch of damned criminals?? OH HELL NO!! FJB!! And Kamala, and Schumer, and Pelosi, and ALL OF THE REST OF THAT BUNCH OF RATS!
    MOLON LABE!

Rupp's Runt

And I will be working until I am 67 to ensure my wife has guaranteed heath insurance. At least 67...

Quote Originally Posted by suncat05 View Post
    FYI, these bungholes are siphoning money from the VA to take care of these ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS! So I, and others like me, that served our country, and were promised benefits after our service is over, are supposed to do without for a bunch of damned criminals?? OH HELL NO!! FJB!! And Kamala, and Schumer, and Pelosi, and ALL OF THE REST OF THAT BUNCH OF RATS!
    No one could have imagined just how demented, dishonest, disreputable and damaging Joe and Kamala could be.

Quote Originally Posted by bigsky View Post
    No one could have imagined just how demented, dishonest, disreputable and damaging Joe and Kamala could be.
    I knew how dumb they were at least. Warned everyone who would listen that he has been an absolute idiot his entire time in office.

I don't throw that around lightly. I don't think much of many in Congress, but Biden was even in the 1980s singularly out of touch. He is completely managed by his staff and always has been, and puts on that "aw shucks" routine but he is clueless.

I think now he's even more clueless than he was then, but he's always been a stuffed shirt.

At that time I didn't dig into family things and the corruption and other issues, I just read the Senate hearings where it was obvious he didn't even understand the questions he was being told to ask.

I imagined it, along with millions of others
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I pulled my Chrome AWD badge off the back of my Forester and put a tasteful “Let’s Go Brandon
    Special Edition” chrome badge under neath the Subaru badge.

The other badge is a “pzev” badge which means “partial zero emissions version” but that may be the ultimate marketing lie for the gullible bunny hugger.

Partial zero, is, of course, zero. There is no “partial zero”. Half of zero, 1/4 of zero, they are all zero. And we know it is not zero.

Also it could also be “partial 100% emissions”. It is partial something, partial thinking, partial schooling, partial consciousness.

For the terminally stupid

Zero emissions….when parked lol
    I pulled my Chrome AWD badge off the back of my Forester and put a tasteful “Let’s Go Brandon
    Special Edition” chrome badge under neath the Subaru badge.

The other badge is a “pzev” badge which means “partial zero emissions version” but that may be the ultimate marketing lie for the gullible bunny hugger.

Partial zero, is, of course, zero. There is no “partial zero”. Half of zero, 1/4 of zero, they are all zero. And we know it is not zero.

Also it could also be “partial 100% emissions”. It is partial something, partial thinking, partial schooling, partial consciousness.

For the terminally stupid

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    I knew how dumb they were at least. Warned everyone who would listen that he has been an absolute idiot his entire time in office.

I don't throw that around lightly. I don't think much of many in Congress, but Biden was even in the 1980s singularly out of touch. He is completely managed by his staff and always has been, and puts on that "aw shucks" routine but he is clueless.

I think now he's even more clueless than he was then, but he's always been a stuffed shirt.

At that time I didn't dig into family things and the corruption and other issues, I just read the Senate hearings where it was obvious he didn't even understand the questions he was being told to ask.
    could also be partial to zero, as in it was 100 and now its 99. That is "partial zero". Of course you are addressing people who think feminine hygiene products in elementary schools boys bathrooms makes sense..........

Yuma Arizona is about to be swamped and overrun with illegal migrants and the President will not respond to pleas from the mayor for assistance.

LINKAGE Lines, Auza and another Yuma farmer, Alex Muller, had shared concerns, starting with the fear around food security, since agricultural production makes up a large part of the town's economy.*

"Our fields are monitored and audited and tested for different pathogens," Muller, said. "You can't have people walking through the field."*

Auza said Yuma's fields, which produce 93% of the nation's leafy greens in the winter months, have faced a fair amount of migrant traffic, risking damage to their crops due to foodborne illness concerns. He also said many residents can't get into the city's only hospital
    .*

If I were farming there and one of the produce wholesalers that I have a contract with refused to buy my crop because it failed to pass a pathogen test, I would sue the federal government and Joe Biden personally in an effort to recover my losses. Might have to eventually take a case or both cases to the supreme court, but I would go that far rather than just roll over and go broke.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 01-24-2023 at 01:09 PM.
    seeya
    dan

seeya
    dan

It appears as if Illinois lawmakers and Judicial mavens agree with Brandon.

Linkage
    seeya
    dan

If I were a landlord I would still do it, and then go to court. It's a federal law that controls immigration status, and it is still actually illegal no matter how many laws states pass to ignore it. It would be like saying you can't consider a felon's status when renting (which they are also trying) or even hiring a sitter for your kids.

To hell with that. They are violating the law, and as a landlord or employer federally I have a right to not hire or rent to someone who is a criminal.

At least that would be my position. Then I could go on Fox and a bunch of news channels and be popular for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    If I were a landlord I would still do it, and then go to court. It's a federal law that controls immigration status, and it is still actually illegal no matter how many laws states pass to ignore it. It would be like saying you can't consider a felon's status when renting (which they are also trying) or even hiring a sitter for your kids.

To hell with that. They are violating the law, and as a landlord or employer federally I have a right to not hire or rent to someone who is a criminal.

At least that would be my position. Then I could go on Fox and a bunch of news channels and be popular for a while.
    You would probably have militia members volunteering to act as body guards, and security guards at your home and office. They would likely also be willing to throw the bums out of your rental property just for the fun of it.
    seeya
    dan

I did. None of this surprises me in the least. However I don't blame Joe, Kamala etc. I blame those who voted for them