Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Podcasts, anyone?

Don't know why I haven't done this before, as much time as I spend in my car, but finally joined the Podcast listening world this week.

Had 7 hours in the car the last two days, and enjoyed Dirty John.

Will be listening to S-Town next. Will have another 7 hours round trip this week, seems like a good start. In two weeks I will be in the car 6 hours on Saturday, 8 hours on Sunday, 4 hours on Thursday and 4 hours on Friday.

Any suggested Podcasts? Especially ones my wife and I would both enjoy, as opposed to just me.

Re: Podcasts, anyone?

Mike Rowe

"The way I heard it"

http://mikerowe.com/podcast/
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Podcasts, anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Mike Rowe

"The way I heard it"

http://mikerowe.com/podcast/
    That looks fantastic, thanks.

I have listened to a few of the short stories and none of them have told me what they were about until the very end
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I should get the Mike Rowe one. I'd work on his campaign if he'd run for President. Most common sense public figure alive.

And if I were President he'd be a policy czar for education and employment. His insight is keen and clear and he gets exactly what is wrong and exactly what to do.

And he seems like a really cool guy.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Podcasts, anyone?

Have downloaded the first 60 episodes.

Podcasts, anyone?

I finished the podcast on Dr. Death, as well as the one on Dirty John. I have now listened to several Mike Rowe the way I heard it podcast as well, and they are really good. Definitely has that Paul Harvey flair.

Mike Rowe is awesome. His self-narrating style on Dirty Jobs was great.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Dana Perino and Chris Stirewalt--I'll Tell You What (about 1/3 politics, the rest books, movies, TV shows, travel, food, history, etc.)

Mad Dogs and Englishmen (more of a straight politics podcast but still light-hearted--Kevin Williamson and Charles Cooke talk politics from a conservative/libertarian POV)

Travel with Rick Steves

The Sub-Beacon Podcast Talk about movies, TV and pop culture

GLoP Culture Same
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19