Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

My New Backyard for Two Weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

J
    E
    A
    L
    O
    U
    S

Re: My New Backyard for Two Weeks

Stay off the sea oats and I hope you can catch enough vittles for supper every day. That water is beautiful right now.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Stay off the sea oats and I hope you can catch enough vittles for supper every day. That water is beautiful right now.
    Doing just okay, wind has been howling and surf was pretty rough today (red flag), at least for the gulf.

Sautéed pompano?

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

mine every day
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Fishing in the surf today was pretty good, five pompano, and one whiting, all keepers, then the usual junk fish... cat, and lady fish.

Blueboss, my email has been messed up so I didn't get the address and details on my room you surely sent. Just PM me here with it.. Thanks.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Thanks, will be in LA next week myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Blueboss, my email has been messed up so I didn't get the address and details on my room you surely sent. Just PM me here with it.. Thanks.
    I hesitate to mention this, but we do have an extra bed room/bathroom with two queens.

Fab Five

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    I hesitate to mention this, but we do have an extra bed room/bathroom with two queens.

i can be there in 4 hours
    Real Fan since 1958

Fishing in the surf today was pretty good, five pompano, and one whiting, all keepers, then the usual junk fish... cat, and lady fish.

you caught Ladyfish? Mr Limpett will be sad and lonely
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    you caught Ladyfish? Mr Limpett will be sad and lonely
    Caught and released...

Quote Originally Posted by MickintheHam View Post
    i can be there in 4 hours
    2:00 am, I’ll leave the light on, just be quiet when you arrive.

You should hesitate. Really a lot.

But just to clarify before I drive down, we're talking about the size of the bed, right? Right? or is this one of "those" resorts?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

But just to clarify before I drive down, we're talking about the size of the bed, right? Right? or is this one of "those" resorts?
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Lol.
    I'm not saying I won't still go. Free stay on the beach is worth a lot, not sure if it's worth that much. I could really use a vacation though....

We are talking bed size, the only queen in my life is Ms boss, (that I know of) and that’s more of an attitude than a life style.

I will say the FloraBama Bar is just a little over a mile west, a short easy walk down the beach, and while driving by I’ve seen some real doozie, Southern Alabama talent crossing the street.

We are talking bed size, the only queen in my life is Ms boss, (that I know of) and that’s more of an attitude than a life style.

I will say the FloraBama Bar is just a little over a mile west, a short easy walk down the beach, and while driving by I’ve seen some real doozie, Southern Alabama talent crossing the street.

People watching and the musical talent at the FloraBama is a must see (or was).
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Vacations are fun, work is not.

After having a couple of weeks off, getting back in worker bee mode is getting more and more difficult.

Two weeks gone that quickly? I never get two weeks off, figured that would be a lifetime... But if it flew by for me, I know it flew by for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Two weeks gone that quickly? I never get two weeks off, figured that would be a lifetime... But if it flew by for me, I know it flew by for you.
    It’s crazy how fast those two weeks flew by, especially compared to how incredibly slow this week has gone.

Even as busy as I have been this week, getting back, catching up, and resolving issues that were put on hold until I returned, this week has crawled by.... and it’s still not over.