Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

I know the feeling as a Russian Spy tried to seduce me, posing as a 20 year gymnist

Sorry but I'm highly suspicious, and don't believe it. Sounds too much like a bad dimestore novel

US informant reportedly tried to probe Papadopoulos on Trump-Russia ties, 'seduce him' during campaign

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/us-...uring-campaign

I do believe that the previous administration took efforts to spy and mine info from the Trump campaign but not buying this particular story
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: I know the feeling as a Russian Spy tried to seduce me, posing as a 20 year gymni

I’m much like you Doc..like I’m from Missouri...show me!

Re: I know the feeling as a Russian Spy tried to seduce me, posing as a 20 year gymni

Honestly nothing in this cabal of nonsense would surprise me at this point. Trump Derangement Syndrome is real. Would that be any more crazy than what we do know is true, that they sent a FBI informant to bait him? FISA warrants where the warrant was justified by a dossier created by the DNC and an op-ed in the Post that claimed Trump's position on selling offensive weapons to the Ukraine means he has been corrupted?

it's all so outlandish and unsupported and outright fanciful that I can't say that sending a sexy girl to get close to him would be any crazier than sending a dusty old academic, and we know they did that much.

Not saying it happened, just saying if anyone turned this in as a script for a Hollywood movie they'd be laughed out of town for it being so absurd, yet here it is happening.

Seriously they launched an investigation of a PResidential candidate, sent in informants, wire tapped people, etc. on the basis of... well.... of nothing. Not a single shred of actual evidence of any kind, unless you count things generated and paid for by his opponent.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 05-03-2019 at 05:44 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Oh, and if you'll notice there was not a single criminal indictment or conviction for ANYTHING related to what was investigated, other than crimes related to the actual investigation like lying to the FBI.

Not one. They convicted Manafort on things but nothing related to Russian collusion. Same for Popodopulous, who was convicted for lying during that investigation.

But if the investigation doesn't happen, those things don't happen. They created some crimes, but they didn't find any that had happened prior to the start of the investigation. There was nothing there, and 2 years, 100s of people and over $50 million, you know there was nothing there.

So is them sending this girl any more dumb than anything else the last 2 years? A massive national distraction from real issues which had absolutely ZERO substance?
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Oh, and if you'll notice there was not a single criminal indictment or conviction for ANYTHING related to what was investigated, other than crimes related to the actual investigation like lying to the FBI.

Not one. They convicted Manafort on things but nothing related to Russian collusion. Same for Popodopulous, who was convicted for lying during that investigation.

But if the investigation doesn't happen, those things don't happen. They created some crimes, but they didn't find any that had happened prior to the start of the investigation. There was nothing there, and 2 years, 100s of people and over $50 million, you know there was nothing there.

So is them sending this girl any more dumb than anything else the last 2 years? A massive national distraction from real issues which had absolutely ZERO substance?
    People scoffed when Trump said his campaign was spied on, but we are finding out his campaign was under surveillance.

This thing is going to come full circle and land in the Dems lap, and the collusion is them getting info from the Russians on Trump that was used in the dossier.