Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Julian Assange arrested

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ecuado...d-by-uk-police

After 6 years in the Ecuador embassy, he was booted snd subsequently arrested by British police.

Personally I still am open to see him as a positive whistle blower vs an enemy for releasing classified information. Mostly I lean toward the positive but that could, and does change
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Julian Assange arrested

I have no doubt it did damage to our intelligence apparatus, but our intelligence apparatus is far to powerful, and far too willing to spy on Americans.

We need a lot more transparency in our government. A lot more. So I'm not all that torn up that such people and websites exist b/c in the end it seems doing it that way is the only way it's going to happen.

We've seen this in the email FBI/Hillary thing, where things were redacted for "security reasons" and then when the full text was released it's clear it had nothing to do with security and everything to do with not wanting to get embarrassed or caught doing something wrong.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

I may be in the minority, but he’s been an internet journalist and has let his reader determine their own minds. He “Wikileaks” hasn’t had to retract one thing yet.....

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    I may be in the minority, but he’s been an internet journalist and has let his reader determine their own minds. He “Wikileaks” hasn’t had to retract one thing yet.....
    I think you'll be surprised how many Americans feel we need to know a lot more about what is going on with our government, and how many have a certain sympathy for Assange's role in that.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.