Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Laughing at ACO is fun, at least she has youth as an excuse, unlike Maxine Waters

Is there any politician as bat **** dumb as her?

For God's sake, she is House Financial Services Committee chairwoman who is grilling bankers on student loans yet does not know that the student loan program was taken over by the gov't. Look in the mirror moron. It's YOUR program that is inefficient and broken.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...student-loans/

Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Re: Laughing at ACO is fun, at least she has youth as an excuse, unlike Maxine Waters

Maxine Waters is a classic example of a political machine type election, where they keep electing a complete idiot for decades. She's absolutely one of the most ignorant and backward members of Congress.

When she called for people to chastise and harass members of the Administration in public wherever they go, she should have been censured by the House.

She's a nut. Sadly, she's part of a whole mixed bag of them in Washington.

And yes, her being on the Finance committee is scary, the fact that she's the chair is just beyond understanding. I get the DNC can't fire her, but they don't have to put her in a position of real power.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: Laughing at ACO is fun, at least she has youth as an excuse, unlike Maxine Waters

The majority of the DNC does not realize she is an idiot
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    The majority of the DNC does not realize she is an idiot
    And what does that say for them?

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    She's a nut.
    Ernest T. Bass could rightfully say that about her.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

“AOC is running a social movement against big money and the banks,” said Democratic political consultant Hank Sheinkopf. “She got away with chasing Amazon out of New York, and she isn’t afraid of JPMorgan and Citigroup, no matter how many people they employ in her district.”

You know what she's not doing? Representing her constituents.

She can't be bothered with details like fulfilling her role in a representative democracy, she's far too busy trying to seek justice to worry about things like the people of her district having jobs and such. That's just so petty and small of them.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.