Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Are politicians really this stupid?

The prerequisite to having obstruction of justice is a crime that is being covered up. The Dems claim Mueller didn’t exonerate Trump of obstruction, because he left that to Rosenstein and Barr. Who concluded there was no obstruction.

I think it is time to go after the Clinton campaign for the collusion that did take place between the Clinton campaign and the Russians via Steele.

Re: Are politicians really this stupid?

this whole thing has become asinine.

The most vicious investigation maybe ever of a sitting President couldn't find anything to hang their hat on in 2 years. Nothing. Hell fire guys, the Clinton foundation attorney was ON Mueller's team. This was the most partisan anti-Trump bunch of guys ever, with unlimited power. One person has said on the record he was pressured to lie about Trump, Manafort was held in solitary and he was accused of banking crimes. 2,800 subpoenas, over 500 search warrants, 500+ witnesses interviewed, this is the definition of zealous, and they found NOTHING of any significance whatsoever.

The only people undermining the US government and aiding Putin are the Democrats and the anti-Trump elitist zealots. They have done exactly what Putin hoped they would do, and they're too naive to see it or they just don't care.

this was a concocted lie designed and executed for political gain.

The only reason Mueller hedged like he did is b/c he can't stand it, and had to give his side some kind of opening to keep going. As Dershowitz said, he should be ashamed of his phrase that he didn't exonerate Trump. Of course he did.

The real crimes of this whole thing were committed by the Clinton machine and senior DOJ and FBI officials. They have accepted foreign money, conspired with foreign agents, and concocted this whole thing out of thin air and weaponized the US justice system.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    this whole thing has become asinine.

The most vicious investigation maybe ever of a sitting President couldn't find anything to hang their hat on in 2 years. Nothing. Hell fire guys, the Clinton foundation attorney was ON Mueller's team. This was the most partisan anti-Trump bunch of guys ever, with unlimited power. One person has said on the record he was pressured to lie about Trump, Manafort was held in solitary and he was accused of banking crimes. 2,800 subpoenas, over 500 search warrants, 500+ witnesses interviewed, this is the definition of zealous, and they found NOTHING of any significance whatsoever.

The only people undermining the US government and aiding Putin are the Democrats and the anti-Trump elitist zealots. They have done exactly what Putin hoped they would do, and they're too naive to see it or they just don't care.

this was a concocted lie designed and executed for political gain.

The only reason Mueller hedged like he did is b/c he can't stand it, and had to give his side some kind of opening to keep going. As Dershowitz said, he should be ashamed of his phrase that he didn't exonerate Trump. Of course he did.

The real crimes of this whole thing were committed by the Clinton machine and senior DOJ and FBI officials. They have accepted foreign money, conspired with foreign agents, and concocted this whole thing out of thin air and weaponized the US justice system.
    And they are too dumb or blind with hate to see it. Putin is likely sitting in the Kremlin laughing his ass off with a "Mission Accomplished" banner behind him
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    And they are too dumb or blind with hate to see it. Putin is likely sitting in the Kremlin laughing his ass off with a "Mission Accomplished" banner behind him
    And a picture of Adam Schiff and others right next to it. They played right into his hands.

Putin wasn't interested in electing Trump b/c he's a Russian agent. He wanted turmoil and discord so we a) don't pay attention abroad and b) can't act effectively. Didn't matter who was President if he got that, and he got more than could have ever hoped for with it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Beyond that, Trump will be getting a media pass from the public, for the time being anyway simply because any reporting on anything he does won’t be viewed as credible, be it good or bad.
    And a picture of Adam Schiff and others right next to it. They played right into his hands.

Putin wasn't interested in electing Trump b/c he's a Russian agent. He wanted turmoil and discord so we a) don't pay attention abroad and b) can't act effectively. Didn't matter who was President if he got that, and he got more than could have ever hoped for with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Beyond that, Trump will be getting a media pass from the public, for the time being anyway simply because any reporting on anything he does won’t be viewed as credible, be it good or bad.
    This is a tremendous boon for Trump.

I honestly doubt he'll be smart with it, but he needs to now just ignore this entirely, focus on policy and issues, and be relentless in his drumbeat. Work with the GOP to put up every bit of popular legislation and make the Dems vote against it, pursue his foreign policy and trade policy aggressively, get some deals done, and most of all keep the economy moving forward.

I don't care how much the faux intelligencia of this nation stomps and whines and lashes out, he'll be tough to beat in 2020 if he sticks to his knitting, lets the Dems impale themselves on their own hate, and racks up some accomplishments in trade and foreign policy.

He'll still get investigated for his business dealings, etc. but the public largely wont' care as much about that stuff any more than they did Clinton having sex with anything warm. If he didn't collude with a foreign power or abuse his office, his personal stuff will have far less resonance.

The media and the Dems have gift wrapped and handed Putin the discord he desired and are too stupid to realize it.