Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Here is our eighth song entitled "Joe the Outlaw Man"

I had a lot of fun with this one.
    It is based on Joe "The Animal" Barboza, but the story line is all its own.

https://soundcloud.com/alan-bryan-18...hcBKio8W9iuEUA

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: Here is our eighth song entitled "Joe the Outlaw Man"

Love the horns! Got a Tower of Power vibe...
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

So you’ve got eight songs named Joe The Outlaw Man??🤓

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    So you’ve got eight songs named Joe The Outlaw Man??��

A unique angle huh?

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    A unique angle huh?
    Seriously, good stuff. I like your all’s hard, driving sound.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Thanks guys. A lot of hard work goes into it.

In the time you spend arranging and producing one song a group could rehearse and put together a great cover band and be performing. Of course I am having to do most everything myself

There will be a remix of this song removing some of the horns which in hindsight appear a little repetitive. Lowering some guitar parts while removing anything that doesn't compliment the work, and some work on the chorus vocal which gets lost a bit in the wash of background voices.
    Lyrics there are a bit hard to understand Ive been told.

Remember, any critique is welcomed. That's part of why I post the tunes here.

Be judicious with the removal of the horns, I was actually liking them.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.