Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

President Ronald Reagan

I don't know if I ever posted this picture before, I took as a young man in Monroe, Louisiana on January 2, 1983 or not.

Ronald Reagan December 1982.jpg

Here is a video from the Ronald Reagan Presidential Archive from that same day, wearing the same clothes. Just found it today. I just think this is cool, especially for Reagan fans.

Re: President Ronald Reagan

The best in my lifetime.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

My favorite debate moment of all time.

My photo was taken with my Kodak 110 camera that my beloved Aunt gave me one year. So that photo has special memories for me because of that as well.

Aunt Dot was my Kentucky basketball connection. When we moved out of state, she sent me newspaper clippings from the Paducah Sun-Democrat on Kentucky basketball. She gave me my first Cats Pause subscription. My Aunt and Uncle and cousins planned their annual vacation around the SEC basketball tournament and went to every game.

Anyway, that's an aside. But in the midst of the sadness of my Dad's funeral last summer, finding that photo, which I had not seen for years, brought back a lot of good memories (along with other photos and documents).