Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

I love watching train wrecks, demolition derbies and

what is happening to the left

Rank-and-file Dems revolt against Pelosi over resolution to condemn anti-Semitism

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ran...-anti-semitism

I love seeing Pelosi, who I have zero respect for, squirm. And its not just because she is a democrat. I despise the old guard establishment like Mitch McConnell too. She is an old vindictive bat

As for Omar, not sure her comments are "anti-semitic" trope (and if I ever hear the word trope again, I will be happy) but have little doubt she is. Don't see the words "its all about the Benjamins" or that American Jews have an allegiance to Israel as Anti-Jew. For some reason the constant hunt for something that offends so it can be labelled as racist, homophobic, anti-semitic is old and weakens future arguments where those things actually are occurring.

Third, this illustrates a very troubling trend where the far left is exherting their will on the public. This "revolt" is led by the new radicals that have been elected where they bully others to their side. AOC's list of moderate democrats, good grief. Were I a democrat I would vote for every one on that list. This new faction of the left that is owned by the likes of Omar, Thalib and Cortez is hopefully and likely going to ruin the democratic party. I mean they are making Bernie look like a sane moderate liberal.

But back to the point...... when GOPer King made inappropriate comments, it was roundly condemmed and he was publicly punished. The left has spent 3 years painting Trump as a racist by manipulating his words and actions as racist yet fails to place the same or even lower standard upon themselves. No shock that the left would claim the GOP and specifically Mitch McConnell is "politicizing" the actions of Omar. Think about that. The left accusing the right of politicizing the words of a congressperson, the same party that claims increasing the standards from people entering this nation from 7 counties as islamaphobic, or that improving our southern border is racist, or that a wall is immoral. It is all political.
    Last edited by Doc; 03-07-2019 at 06:55 AM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.