Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Need Help Finding An App

I’m looking for an app or site that I can go to and plug in a place and date to see what the weather was that day.

For instance, plug in Bangor Maine 3/5/2017 and it would pop up the weather for that day.

Anybody know of something???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Need Help Finding An App

If Dan sees this, I bet he'll know or can find it. He's the master at finding these things, AND the weather guru. Right up his alley.

Re: Need Help Finding An App

Don't know about an app, but here's a link to the Weather Underground website for historical weather:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Need Help Finding An App

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Don't know about an app, but here's a link to the Weather Underground website for historical weather:

https://www.wunderground.com/history/
    That works pretty good, thanks.

I’ll play around with it, seems like there should be an app, if not maybe I’m on to something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire