Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Cal gonna put Poythress through extra one on one drills

Cal gonna put Poythress through extra one on one drills

Good, I still dont see how anyone can say Calipari benefits more from top players than the other way around, the job Cal has done, just at Kentucky alone, is nothing short of brilliant and you could see it by the way Cousins grew as a player his one year in Lexington, he started out VERY BADLY then just turned it around and dominated...this is gonna be a VERY good team...but I hope he goes back to working on free throws the way he did last year

http://www.kentucky.com/2012/12/31/2...-press-in.html

Re: Cal gonna put Poythress through extra one on one drills

Free throw shooting has to improve, or it will bite us in the close games. What burns me about these kids coming in and not being able to hit the rim, is that free throw shooting should be developed in elementary and high school. What are the coaches teaching at these levels. Free throw shooting should be the last thing a college coach should have to worry about.

Cal does a tremendous job.

Sent using Forum Runner. All typos excused.

Rupp's Runt

Re: Cal gonna put Poythress through extra one on one drills

Our free throw shooting has been inconsistent at best this season. This is something that seriously needs to be addressed by the staff.
    Sometimes when I watch these guys shoot free throws it just appears like they're just throwing it up and HOPING it goes in. This is one part of our offense that just frustrates me to no end. There is zero excuse for these guys being so inconsistent at the free throw line.
    MOLON LABE!