Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

To really understand the current scandal climate...

you have to follow the money.

https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine...merica/580471/

Good read I stumbled on that touches on some of what's really driving the "russia scandal" and touches on the real threat: all the scandals we don't have a clue about b/c of the benefits to foreign elites of having influence on American elites, and our politicians.

At one level I think we all know this. Trump was elected in part b/c of the sense Americans have that their government and leaders, that is to say the US elites, are no longer loyal to the US, and dont' care about the rest of us.

That doesn't make Trump right on everything, but the point is that it's not about Trump. He's a symptom of an elite that has no loyalty to America b/c their interests are far more global, thus their love of globalization. But most Americans don't participate in or benefit from global economic mobility, and they know it. that's true of those on the right who voted for Trump, but also unions and traditional blue collar Democratic voters who are also looking for answers.

Anyway, it takes getting past the sound bytes to really see what's happening, and I thought this was a good background article on the problems of global economic elitism and why we're being sold out by BOTH sides.

B/c in the end it's not right versus left, the real political alignment is the elites versus the rest of America.

So don't fool yourself IMO. Democrats screaming about Russia are getting paid off by Russia and others just as much as anyone. The Clinton money trail proves it, and proves it's not just Russia but a global kleptocracy of elites all influence peddling.

What we see is just political theater. A cleaned up kabuki show, and when the cameras go off they are all the same.
    Last edited by CitizenBBN; 02-08-2019 at 08:30 PM.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Re: To really understand the current scandal climate...

Last edited by dan_bgblue; 12-03-2019 at 05:24 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.