Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Roger Stone's arrest

I have to say Roger Stone is one of the most interest personalities to come out of this saga. Listening to him, I am highly impressed. Seriously.

One issue that ironically connects some folks who otherwise would not seem to have much in common is excessive force by the police. A poor black guy getting his door kicked in and roughed up and brings cries mostly from the left. However Roger Stone in a very persuasive and thoughtful manner described how he was arrested.

If the way Stone was taken into custody was excessive then certainly the way in which less educated and financially well off people of color and regular folks are treated is excessive too.

That doesn't change my view and concerns as to the basis of the arrest. But I think our law enforcement is quite often far too excessive in its approach.

So who knows maybe Roger Stone will take a knee along side some of those NFL guys. They are critics of the same system.

Re: Roger Stone's arrest

Stone's arrest wasn't a result of the system that the NFL is protesting. It was a result of the tactics being implemented by Mueller. They did the same to Manifort. Throw a 70 year old guy in solitary? The purpose isn't to find justice. That went out the window long ago. Likely around the time Kenneth Star was appointed to investigate Bill Clinton. Special Counsels are not about finding justice. They are about being political pawns and causing problems for the sitting president.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Doc

Excessive force by law enforcement is excessive force

Whether it is retribution for the mueller folks or some Barney fife playing god, it is excessive force

Stone hasn’t experienced it but he is now being treated like a non rich guy suspected of a crime

Excessive force is not right for any American to experience

The NFL/Kapernick is protesting the racial aspect where African Americans are being treated differently. Of course. when you ride around dress like a thug and act like a thug, and treat officers with disrespect, is it any wonder they approach with caution?

I find it odd that the protest is for the police treating ALL blacks in a certain manner and the results of the protest is to treat ALL police officers as if they are racists. Seems to me those complaining about making assumption (that all blacks are criminals) are doing the same (all police officers are racist).
    Last edited by Doc; 02-03-2019 at 02:08 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.