Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

UK gymnastics take note..

..there is a new and future star on the horizon. Presley Dale

Introducing my Grand Daughter in her first season. Three medals in her class today. She is amazing! (Too bad my photography talents are not so amazing..turn your head slightly to the left for proper viewing)

image1.jpg
    IMG_3142[294].jpg
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-27-2019 at 08:09 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Congrats!

UK gymnastics is good, and always looking for new talent. Sounds like a definite recruit! Screenshot_20190127-204957__01__01.jpgScreenshot_20190127-205014__01__01.jpg

Re: UK gymnastics take note..

Thanks D

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

What a cutie!
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Over 400 gymnasts in all age groups and fifty in her age group. Teams from Richmond, Lexington, two from Louisville, and others were represented. Presley is on the E-Town team, Becca's Place A program dedicated to Becca, a teen gymnast who died in a car wreck on her way to school a few years ago. Her parents opened the gym in 2003 but after her death closed it for 18 months.
    Her sisters,, who were also gymnasts, took over the program at that time.

Presleys first meet was in Richmond and she didnt do as well. Those meets are huge undertakings by the way.
    She is quite the athlete by any measure. When she was three or four she would stand on her head and yell Look Paw Paw! She can flip, cartwheel, and do the splits as well as any cheerleader, but to see her work the beam and vault is amazing. She still struggles on the uneven bars a bit but does a very good floor routine.

She earned four medals in this, her third meet.

Needless to say, Im very proud of her.
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-28-2019 at 07:32 PM.

One more picture. This of her finishing the floor routine and one we will frame.

Pressley.jpg

Young lady has style and grace. Will be rooting for her in a few years hopefully wearing the blue and white.