Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

US moves B-2 bombers to Hawaii

A good move to remind the Chinese of our ability and willingness to defend international waters.
    Frustrating seeing our enemies try to portray us as a secondary world power.

Around bullies even a peaceful soul needs to pound their chest every once in a while

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/us...cid=spartandhp

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-f...mpaign=bodyurl
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-13-2019 at 04:37 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Rupp's Runt

Re: US moves B-2 bombers to Hawaii

My wife, as many of you here know, is from the Philippines. She says that the Philippines & China have had an ongoing dispute over the Spratley Islands for decades.
    Just when I thought that retirement in the Philippines was looking really good, there has to be some jackass rogue nation showing its behind in what would be my backyard.
    I guess I'll have to keep my rifle at the ready.

China's new incursions into the south China sea is a very real threat to international commerce on those waters, not to mention that it poses a direct threat to two other allies in that region, Australia & New Zealand. And to some of our allies in the Indian Ocean area as well.
    Nixon should never have extended a friendly hand to the Chinese, and then our old buddy Bill Clinton opened even more doors to the Chinese while they stole nuclear secrets from us and lined his pockets with untold amounts of cash as thanks for getting those secrets.