Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

FBI opened Investigation on Trump as possible Russian agent

NY Times published an article that the FBI has been investigating whether or not Donald Trump is a asset, a pawn, just a guy that really likes Russia.

Is this overreach by law enforcement against a man wants to bring change? Is it the logical reaction patriotic Americans would have towards a man who has praised the Russians incessantly while taking a massive dump on our allies and publicly equating US foreign policy to be as totalitarian as the old CCCP?

Folks might think I am crazy for believing the president is a traitor. The FBI has or is determining whether Trump is a traitor as well.

Re: FBI opened Investigation on Trump as possible Russian agent

IMO he has not incessantly praised Russia. To me that claim is ridiculous. Liberals within the FBI started this investigation, I suspect as part of their anti-Trump vendetta. Personally I saw more Russian cooperation from the previous administration, and add the Iranian cash deal which went uninvestigated, it is clear that the establishment will go to any means to invalidate the last presidential election. What I want is EQUAL application of the law and investigations. But for me the President has 100% authority to deal with foreign nations as he sees fit. Goes for ANY president.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Trump all but polished Putin’s knob in Helsinki. Especially compared to how he has publicly and privately spoken to allies.

And it isn’t all liberals. I don’t consider myself a liberal. I was a Republican until Trump won the nomination.

You’d have to make the assumption there is NOT a political component to the actions of the FBI. I can’t do that given what has come out about all of this mess.

Imo, to follow one man, who has aligned his supporters in support of a deep state conspiracy which includes every facet of government except the one he himself controls. Particularly those which are necessary to support freedom and liberty. it is ultimately destined to become either revolution against this country in its current state or criminal prosecution of those who lead such a revolt.

The FBI, the CIA, the media, the courts, the pentagon, former presidents, former great military leaders,many from within the administration, and I submit the majority of Americans have become the opposition. Our allies and the democratic nations who fought with us to prevent the spread of tyranny and communism have been alienated and cast aside and the United Nations which we helped form and host on our own land is a hated thing among those supporters.

Make no mistake, good or bad..this is America

And a majority of support comes from an admittedly biased media giant, extremists, and a foreign government 100% intent on the destruction of democracy. Led by a man who once was in charge of a wall similar to the one our president wants to build along the Southern border which was equally justified to the Russian people, but symbolized oppression, distrust, and hate. That was torn down against his will and without his fore knowledge leaving him admittedly bitter.
    The same type Wall the great republican leader Ronald Reagan pleaded of saying "tear down this wall" Now becoming more a symbol of power over a people than that of debated, analyzed, and enacted national security measures.

I also believe both major political parties are under attack, plus the electoral system and the voting system as a whole. And was from the outset.
    Alternative facts have become an actual thing and false statements and self-aggrandizing promoted as an accepted trait of an American President.

Yet many that still follow do so because of the backlash of having a 'foreigner" in that same office. Another lie promoted by the very same entities which I also submit looks more and more like part of conspiracy to overturn our government from within. An event that was threatened many years ago by a predecessor of the current Russian leader. A leader who has strong and unusual ties to this president to say the least.

Many others continue to support him because of an often overblown fear of, and unproven accusations against his opposition in the last election. And unproven accusations of impropriety against his predecessor. The very accusations that work hand in hand to directly support undermining the justice and legal system of this country and its institutions.

If that same fervor were equally applied to this administration there would be no great partisan divide among Americans. Another result which aids in supporting the true potential conspiracy here.

Those things, as well as making selfish use of the biggest bully pulpit in the worlds history to further divide America..not Americans, cannot go unquestioned can they?
    With the lives of our children and grandchildren swinging in the balance?

And I honestly prefer this not be the case. How could one not?
    This has gone beyond political for me and many others. Each American must take that position or we are in grave danger any way you look at it.
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-12-2019 at 01:06 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Unforgettable

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    You’d have to make the assumption there is NOT a political component to the actions of the FBI. I can’t do that given what has come out about all of this mess.
    True objectivity a lack of any bias doesn’t exist. Trumps actions clearly raise the eyebrow of any Patriot not blinded by hatred of liberals.

I can’t give the benefit of a doubt to a man like Trump who seems so enamored by Putin abs so contemptuous of NATO

Please explain what exactly he did to "polish Putin's knob". Did he draw a red line that was a token line? Did his retort to meddling draw a "knock it off"? Did he sell them Uranium, or did he offer a more flexabily after his re-election?

It is interesting that when he treats foreign leaders in a dignified manner he is polishing their knob, and when he does not he is not acting Presidential. I've yet to see Putin get by with anything under Trump. Obama was FAR more lenient... as was his prerogative as President. I compare this to how Obama treated our allie Israel and the arab nation. He played soft on Arabs while apologizing and screw Israel. Yet the FBI never investigated him for being an Islamic puppet, even after he sent 400 million in cash to Tehran. Point is not that Obama did worse. Point is Presidents have the authority to treat foreign leaders as they see fit, and that second guessing that is a HORRIBLE precedent. This is just one more tactic to delegitimize a lawfully elected President. I said the same about the birther movement when the GOP tried that tactic.
    Last edited by Doc; 01-12-2019 at 01:14 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Unforgettable

Trump is respectful to authoritarian dictators over democratically elected ones

Side by side Trump said he took Putin’s word he didn’t mess with the election over US intelligence services.

If you can’t see his pro Russian and thus anti American position I can’t help you.

Good, decent people are cheering on the end of American Democracy.

God help us all.

“Today’s press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory. The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naiveté, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate. But it is clear that the summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake.

President Trump proved not only unable, but unwilling to stand up to Putin. He and Putin seemed to be speaking from the same script as the president made a conscious choice to defend a tyrant against the fair questions of a free press, and to grant Putin an uncontested platform to spew propaganda and lies to the world.

“It is tempting to describe the press conference as a pathetic rout – as an illustration of the perils of under-preparation and inexperience. But these were not the errant tweets of a novice politician.

These were the deliberate choices of a president who seems determined to realize his delusions of a warm relationship with Putin’s regime without any regard for the true nature of his rule, his violent disregard for the sovereignty of his neighbors, his complicity in the slaughter of the Syrian people, his violation of international treaties, and his assault on democratic institutions throughout the world"

The words of a heralded statesman, a war hero, and a Republican facing his own mortality at the time he spoke these words.
    The words of the late Senator John McCain
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-12-2019 at 01:20 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    “Today’s press conference in Helsinki was one of the most disgraceful performances by an American president in memory. The damage inflicted by President Trump’s naiveté, egotism, false equivalence, and sympathy for autocrats is difficult to calculate. But it is clear that the summit in Helsinki was a tragic mistake.

President Trump proved not only unable, but unwilling to stand up to Putin. He and Putin seemed to be speaking from the same script as the president made a conscious choice to defend a tyrant against the fair questions of a free press, and to grant Putin an uncontested platform to spew propaganda and lies to the world.

“It is tempting to describe the press conference as a pathetic rout – as an illustration of the perils of under-preparation and inexperience. But these were not the errant tweets of a novice politician.

These were the deliberate choices of a president who seems determined to realize his delusions of a warm relationship with Putin’s regime without any regard for the true nature of his rule, his violent disregard for the sovereignty of his neighbors, his complicity in the slaughter of the Syrian people, his violation of international treaties, and his assault on democratic institutions throughout the world"
    great, a quote from CNN...or is that Charles Mathews of MSNBC? Perhaps Racheal Maddow?

What actions did he take? Not the opinion of some talking head, be it CNN, MSNBC or even Fox What did he actually do?

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    great, a quote from CNN...or is that Charles Mathews of MSNBC? Perhaps Racheal Maddow?

What actions did he take? Not the opinion of some talking head, be it CNN, MSNBC or even Fox What did he actually do?
    Senator John McCain The words of a heralded statesman, a war hero, and a Republican facing his own mortality at the time he spoke these words.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post

Side by side Trump said he took Putin’s word he didn’t mess with the election over US intelligence services.

If you can’t see his pro Russian and thus anti American position I can’t help you.

God help us all.
    What democratic leaders has he disrespected? So he said he believed Putin. What actions did he take? Did he send them cash in the middle of the night? Did he offer a reset? Did he whisper about great flexability in coming months? Did he throw false threat about where Russia could go then totally back down when push came to shove? I'm not interested in words. I'm interested in acts. So far I have seen where some political analyst called it disgraceful but again, nothing of substance

Senator John McCain The words of a heralded statesman, a war hero, and a Republican facing his own mortality at the time he spoke these words.
    Yeah, because McCain had no axe to grind.

In fairness I had neglected to add the senator's name to the quote. Not intentionally I might add.

Not certain i would have recognized it myself if the situation were reversed.

In fairness I had neglected to add the senator's name to the quote. Not intentionally I might add.

Not certain i would have recognized it myself if the situation were reversed.
    no pbm but again, what aggregious actions did Trump take? I don't want somebodies opinion. I want to know what he did that supposedly polished Putins knob
    Last edited by Doc; 01-12-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Yeah, because McCain had no axe to grind.
    I dont think his mind was on grinding axes or lying to the American people at the time he wrote that. His mind was on his family, service to the country, his bipartisan friendships, and his soon appearance before his Maker.

no pbm but again, what aggregious actions did Trump take? I don't want somebodies opinion. I want what he did that supposedly polished Putins knob
    the senator didnt address that thank goodness.

I doubt either man need the other for that.
    Last edited by kingcat; 01-12-2019 at 01:34 PM.

Rupp's Runt

I want what he did that supposedly polished Putins knob
    Pretty sure you don't mean that the way I read it

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    Pretty sure you don't mean that the way I read it
    left out a word or two

Is that the same intelligence services that failed to investigate Uranium One, the secretary of state's husband's money coming in from that same country and others that are not exactly friendly to the good ole USofA, and the private servers of the secretary of state? Yeah I would believe everything they told me
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Is that the same intelligence services that failed to investigate Uranium One, the secretary of state's husband's money coming in from that same country and others that are not exactly friendly to the good ole USofA, and the private servers of the secretary of state? Yeah I would believe everything they told me
    Yes, that would be the same.

As I’d said, if the FBI had an apolitical stance, I’d take the investigation seriously...but they’re not apolitical...

I'm sitting in a bar and they have MSNBC on with the title "Is trump working for Russia?". This type of stuff is so idiotic it makes actual stories seem less relevant. I said as much when the GOP constantly made #### up about Obama. When you fabricate stuff it makes people immune. Right now Trump could be an actual KGB plant and I wouldn't believe it because the left has shown they will go to any length to discredit him, thus any actual inpropriatry will look to me like leftist gibberish

Doc, the bad part of this is if the Kremlin decides to infiltrate us legitimately, we will never see it coming due to the stupidity going on right now.

I'm taking a break from some of this discussion, but I find it very interesting that the fact the FBI opened such an investigation is taken as implicit evidence or support of some kind for the position that Trump is a secret Russian agent.

So the people like McCabe, whose wife works for Fusion GPS, and people who discussed "insurance policies" in case of a Trump win, who appear to have never reported to ANY elected official and have stonewalled legitimate Congressional oversight for 2 years, are somehow to be taken at their word. Uh huh.

OTOH, this could be seen as evidence of the "deep state" of career bureaucrats who answer to no one and think they are somehow in charge of deciding what's best for this nation, and "correcting" mistakes when voters vote for someone they don't like.

Could be.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Chuck, this had to be leaked by someone within the FBI outside of protocol...

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    Chuck, this had to be leaked by someone within the FBI outside of protocol...
    Actually it was discovered under questioning by a Republican House member.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rep...se-questioning

Of course the FBI is still "reviewing" all of the interview for release, b/c you know, national security and sources and methods wink wink.

Those who are convinced in their souls that Trump is an evil agent of Putin will see this report as some kind of evidence, despite the lack of any real evidence for two years that he's helping Russia in any way, other than lip service. But I see it as just further proof that the DOJ and FBI under Obama was utterly politicized, and this is just one part of an actual body of real evidence that supports the position.

heck, we can start with Holder and Fast and Furious, the first AG held in contempt for not turning over documents of a botched DOJ operation that put 100s if not 1,000s of guns into the hands of the Mexican cartels. Is it any surprise the senior leadership at FBI was and is also corrupt, not only in their actions but in their coverup of their mistakes?

Emails talking about meetings with "insurance plans", promises they will stop Trump from being elected, and then a bunch of mysteriously deleted emails, maybe even deleted by the special counsel.

Andrew McCabe, one of the men surely involved in opening this "investigation", his wife works for Fusion GPS that got millions in DNC money to dig up dirt on Trump, but of course we have to believe he was totally on the up and up. Uh huh.

Imagine the furor if we found out Melania Trump was actually an employee of a Putin owned bank? What if we found out a Putin front company gave $500K to her for a speech? Think people would see that as evidence of corruption? Treason?

Well it all happened, but since it wasn't Trump at the end of that chain they never bothered to even investigate it.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Unforgettable

Here is a nice article, in many ways balanced, on the "Trump Russiar" thing
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...=.7eaba1553085

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post

God help us all.
    We’ve seen your tales of destruction for two-years now and nothing has happened, no evidence of anything has been uncovered, and the only collusion we have seen is the collusion between the Clinton campaign and the Russians to produce the dossier via Steele, and collusion between the Clinton campaign and the FBI.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    We’ve seen your tales of destruction for two-years now and nothing has happened, no evidence of anything has been uncovered, and the only collusion we have seen is the collusion between the Clinton campaign and the Russians to produce the dossier via Steele, and collusion between the Clinton campaign and the FBI.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.