Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Hey, you single guys... I've got a prospect for you

Can you believe she's still on the market?Screenshot_20190106-102833__01.jpg

Re: Hey, you single guys... I've got a prospect for you

Tinder is like a box of chocolates, but one where 98% of them are those nasty pink cream things no one likes.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Hey, you single guys... I've got a prospect for you

Rupp's Runt

This is one you'd very likely have to defend yourself against, because she's "CRAZY".
    As in outhouse rat crazy. 🐁

Rupp's Runt

I feel like she must have 3 or 4 sisters and I dated all of them...

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    Tinder is like a box of chocolates, but one where 98% of them are those nasty pink cream things no one likes.
    Those things are nasty. Those are the ones they offer back to their boyfriend when wanting to break up.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Hey...I dated her in High School
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Quote Originally Posted by KentuckyWildcat View Post
    I feel like she must have 3 or 4 sisters and I dated all of them...
    lol. Why didn't you tattoo them or something? Would have saved me the trouble. lol.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.