Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Emergency Powers on the table a,I’d shutdown talks

Quote Originally Posted by Catonahottinroof View Post
    He equally could be aware. Our intelligence is very good. Electronically they would have foot prints for this likely or taped conversations if no phone or email wasn’t involved...likely. That’s why I can’t accept him not knowing. If intelligence has record of this and didn’t inform Obama, the problem is far bigger than imagined.
    There's no doubt our intelligence apparatus knew things that were going on, and if nothing else it clued them in when a whistleblower went to the FBI over the deal.

I imagine Obama knew the broad situation, and chose to not know more. Obama is slick. he's not dirty, he just makes deals with a ton of people who are dirty to get their support. He won't help bring the suitcases full of money but he'll put them in position to recoup their investment and then look the other way when they do.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Rupp's Runt

That may be one of the reasons WHY he was not very interested in attending his daily intelligence agencies briefings.
    Which makes him derelict in his duties as POTUS. Which makes him unfit to hold his office, because he wasn't leading as the CinC, he was allowing one of his appointees to run wild with no accountability in matters of national security to fill her and her husband's pockets with the fruits of ill gotten gains.
    And Obama is wrong if he thinks that maybe because he didn't know that he wasn't responsible. He was the one sitting in the big chair in the Oval Office. If he knew (and I wholeheartedly believe he did!) then did nothing to stop it, then that makes him an enabler and a co-conspirator in a criminal enterprise.

Rupp's Runt

And, maybe it's just me, but I fully believe that when you have an armed criminal enterprise moving drugs, arms, and illegal aliens across our sovereign borders for any reason other than the good of the United States of America, then it should be considered an armed incursion into our nation, therefore making it an invasion, and a danger to our national security, and it should be met with military action.
    But that's just me. I'm kind of "old school" when it comes to a foreign entity of any sort doing harm to or attacking my country.

Don't whizz down my back and then tell me it's raining. 😠

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Last edited by UKHistory; 01-07-2019 at 03:11 PM.

Unforgettable
    Arlington, Virginia, Kittyhawk, NC, Daytona Beach, Rupp Arena, and the Outer Rim Territories

Far and away one of Trumps most thoughtful and strongest speeches. He came across much better than normal.

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    Far and away one of Trumps most thoughtful and strongest speeches. He came across much better than normal.
    "Texas has been a second chance for me. I expect that might be true for many of you as well. It has been a chance not only for land and riches, but also to be a different man. I hope a better one"

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by UKHistory View Post
    He's shown flashes of that the last 2 years, but then falls back into what he perceives as his "street brawler" mode. I don't think anyone, even his closest supports, woiuldn't like to see more of this version of Trump than the brawler.

It would be smart politically IMO, but I think he thinks the latter is to his political advantage, not just with his base (and I disagree with him here) but b/c it usually gets an equally silly response from the opposition in some way.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    He's shown flashes of that the last 2 years, but then falls back into what he perceives as his "street brawler" mode. I don't think anyone, even his closest supports, woiuldn't like to see more of this version of Trump than the brawler.

It would be smart politically IMO, but I think he thinks the latter is to his political advantage, not just with his base (and I disagree with him here) but b/c it usually gets an equally silly response from the opposition in some way.
    Exactly. He does that stuff and looks foolish but the replies look even moreso so he sees it as a win. Just look at the left reply last night. I haven't seen that such stiffness since the last bachelor party I want to. Nancy and Chuck looked like my parents when I got busted in HS for having a keg of beer in my car. So Trump might look foolish, just less foolish. That isn't a very high standard but it works for him.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.