Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Does anybody get things engraved anymore?

Wanted to get my son an engrave watch to celebrate an accomplishment he had a year ago that I thought deserved something tangible.

Bought a decent, but not expensive watch that had a nice big clear back on it that is suitable for engraving. Now I need to find some place that will engrave it for me. Do you guys have any recommendations? Are there any mail services that do this relatively reasonably? I'm going to end up spending more money for the engraving that I am for the watch, it looks like.

Does anybody get things engraved anymore?

Like everything, Google it. Locally in Louisville there are several shops that do engraving.

Notably, there are several locations of a place called Things Remembered. They have a store in The Mall St. Matthews which tells me it might possibly be a chain.

You also might ask your favorite jewelry store proprietor, they often do engraving or have a place the send stuff out to.. usually pretty reasonably priced.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Does anybody get things engraved anymore?

There is generally an engraver that has a little shop in WalMart right next to the Criminal Minds section
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.