Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Any cool Christmas gift you received?

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    You got a whole month? Someone gave me a $25 gift card, that’s like 5 cups of coffee
    yep...its a travel mug. Costs $40.00 and they fill it free for the month of Jan. They say one per day but if you live someplace normal, there are 4 Starbucks in a 5 mile radius. Just go to a different one to refill on any given day.

plus its a nice travel mug. My daughter gets them for us every year. Are hard to find as they don't make a lot of them
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Any cool Christmas gift you received?

Do they sell those at all the stores? That's a cool gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    yep...its a travel mug. Costs $40.00 and they fill it free for the month of Jan. They say one per day but if you live someplace normal, there are 4 Starbucks in a 5 mile radius. Just go to a different one to refill on any given day.

plus its a nice travel mug. My daughter gets them for us every year. Are hard to find as they don't make a lot of them

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Do they sell those at all the stores? That's a cool gift.
    not sure. They sell out fast!!!! My daughter has a friend who is a baristra at SB and pulls however many Brook needs off for her
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Any cool Christmas gift you received?

I'll check next year. I'm not a Starbucks guy, but several are in the family. That's a great way to start the year. Really like that gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    not sure. They sell out fast!!!! My daughter has a friend who is a baristra at SB and pulls however many Brook needs off for her

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    Ancestry DNA kit which I’m anxious to see the results of
    Got the results - it surprised me that 1 region is so dominant, but it might include English, German, Swiss and even some Irish under “northwestern Europe” from what I read. The communities is certainly correct (around Breathitt County, Ky, specifically) though I hoped to see others listed

Attachment 7864

^Good stuff, thanks for updating.

Mine's pretty similar: 66% England, Wales & Northwestern Europe, 30% Ireland & Scotland, 4% Sweden. Some differences from 23 and Me I did a few years ago , so not sure which is more accurate. I have been able to use the Ancestry DNA test to pick up more relatives than with 23 and Me.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Got the results - it surprised me that 1 region is so dominant, but it might include English, German, Swiss and even some Irish under “northwestern Europe” from what I read. The communities is certainly correct (around Breathitt County, Ky, specifically) though I hoped to see others listed

Attachment 7864
    We got one as well. I have not sent it yet. I'm expecting some Native American

Attachment 7864
    We got one as well. I have not sent it yet. I'm expecting some Native American

One of my 2x great grandmothers was supposedly Native American (and looks like it in a photo) but that didn’t show up for me.

Someone said I could upload my ancestry results to Family Tree and they can analyze them. I’ll probably try that as well as 23 and Me.