Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

How arrest of Chinese ‘princess’ exposes regime’s world domination plot

I think a boycott is in order, but for that to happen, consumers need to know who makes their electronics and who makes the parts inside them.

Huawei
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: How arrest of Chinese ‘princess’ exposes regime’s world domination plot

Trump is right to press China. Yes it hurts US consumers, but it hurts them more than us and we are in a struggle for power here.

The thing he's not doing, and Obama didn't do, is create some hegemony against China. We have some, but we need a lot more. If they think tariffs are a bad thing, I'd go farther than Trump in rejecting the "one China" policy. I'd sign a mutual defense agreement with Taiwan and every other nation I can find in the Pacific, and create a free trade zone with those nations.

Right now China still can't really do much to stop us. They can stop buying US debt but they can't do much with the current debt, bc the economic fallout would destablize their entire nation and government.

In 10 or 20 years we won't have that ability. Need to make these moves now.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.