Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

To quote Richard Pryor, How long will the BS go on?

Tom Fitton: Mueller Special Counsel Erased Texts Between Strozk and Page

Talk about a rogue nation!
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Re: To quote Richard Pryor, How long will the BS go on?

I ended up with my thoughts on this on the other thread. Suffice to say there seems to be a stack of evidence that the FBI and DOJ are just as political as one would reasonably expect given their power and influence. A big and growing stack.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Another Groundswell Group initiative.

Nothing is going to change the truth and the proof. Why hope that it gets stifled?

Then if you have proof someone else committed a crime go after them too...right?
    The anger and concern that Mueller has found something on the Prez is evident. But it is extremely misplaced.
    Last edited by kingcat; 12-23-2018 at 09:54 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Another Groundswell Group initiative.

Nothing is going to change the truth and the proof. Why hope that it gets stifled?

Then if you have proof someone else committed a crime go after them too...right?
    The anger and concern that Mueller has found something on the Prez is evident. But it is extremely misplaced.
    Stifled? By all means let's get it out there and move on. If there's evidence either way let's get to it and move on. Personally, I think if there's anything on Trump we'd have heard something about it by now.
    Cool as a rule, but sometimes bad is bad.

Quote Originally Posted by badrose View Post
    Stifled? By all means let's get it out there and move on. If there's evidence either way let's get to it and move on. Personally, I think if there's anything on Trump we'd have heard something about it by now.
    We have heard some. But a conspiracy investigation, with broadened authority like this one takes a while. Getting it right supersedes getting it done.
    besides, just the Star portion of the Bill Clinton/Whitewater investigation lasted nearly five years.

And that was not on the same scale as this. Nor potentially as critical to national security.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

An investigator deleting incriminating text messages detrimental to the FBI certainly is a conspiracy...
    We have heard some. But a conspiracy investigation, with broadened authority like this one takes a while. Getting it right supersedes getting it done.
    besides, just the Star portion of the Bill Clinton/Whitewater investigation lasted nearly five years.

And that was not on the same scale as this. Nor potentially as critical to national security.

We have heard some. But a conspiracy investigation, with broadened authority like this one takes a while. .
    Huh. Only took a few months to clear Clinton, and apparently they figured out Uranium One so fast they didn't even have to investigate, just lock up the whistleblower.

The FBI got the first parts of the Steele dossier in July 2016, so roughly 2 and a half years in so far. Only took us 3 years and 8 months to win WWII (Pearl Harbor to VJ day).

Guess these things go faster if you just give out immunity to everyone under investigation and don't get upset about destroyed evidence. Hey, I wonder why they didn't do that this time....
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.