Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest: Kentucky v Utah

Will be traveling tomorrow and Saturday, so wanted to go ahead and get this posted.

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. OVER/UNDER 9: Predict whether the first half largest lead (either team) will be OVER 9, or UNDER 9, and by how many.

4. This, That, or The Other Thing: Predict whether:

This will happen: Kentucky will shoot better than 38% from 3-point range as a team

That: Utah will shoot worse than 36% from 3-point range as a team

or

The Other Thing: Both Kentucky will shoot better than 39%, and Utah will shoot worse than 36%.

If "the other-other-thing" happens (Kentucky fails to shoot better than 38%, and Utah shoots 36% or better), then there is no point awarded.

Tie Breaker: Time remaining in the game when Kentucky scores its final point.

Re: KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest: Kentucky v Utah

1. UK + 12

2. PJ, 20

3. OVER, by 1

4. That

TB: 0:30 remaining

UK + 18
    Travis - 18
    Over by 3
    This
    0:50 remaining
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Ky by 17
    KJ 21
    +1
    That
    15seconds left
    Last edited by Harlow; 12-14-2018 at 07:59 PM.

1.+9
    2. Only because I like the name Sedrick Barefield.... 19 pts
    3. OVER/UNDER 9: UNDER 3
    4. the "other other thing" happens but I'll have to pick "that" happens but I'm sure UTAH will shoot better than 36%
    Tie Breaker: 0:31
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

UK by 22
    Both Gach, 20
    Under by 1
    This
    Tb: 1:05

UK +8
    Herro, 18
    Under by 4
    I don’t see an “other other other thing” option—UK shoots better than 38% AND Utah shoots better than 36% so I guess I’ll take The Other Thing.
    TB: 12 seconds
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Next time The Other Thing may be Any Other Thing. Might be the most popular and sure to produce a point.

UK by 11
    Washington 22
    Under by 2
    That
    56 seconds.

UK by 22

Washington 24

+2

That

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

1) Cats by 17

2) PJ 18

3) Cats +2

4) This

Tb) :58

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Quote Originally Posted by UKFlounder View Post
    UK by 22
    Both Gach, 20
    Under by 1
    This
    Tb: 1:05
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    UK by 22

Washington 24

+2

That

Cats win by 27, and we have two winners with dual 22 point picks! One point each for these two lucky fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by Harlow View Post
    Ky by 17
    KJ 21
    +1
    That
    15seconds left
    One of our "J's" are always a good possibility (EJ, PJ, KJ), and this time it was KJ, Keldon Johnson with a monster game of 24 points on 8-9 shooting including a blistering 6-7 from 3-point range.

Point here!

Quote Originally Posted by BigBluePappy View Post
    UK + 18
    Travis - 18
    Over by 3
    This
    0:50 remaining
    Cats managed a 41-27, 14-point bulge courtesy of a last second 3-pointer by Tyler Herro (don't think, Tyler, just shoot). The OVER/UNDER was set at 9, and by going OVER by 5, this pick was closest for the well-earned point.

Cats shot a blistering 57.1% from 3-point range, so THIS was easily met (shoot over 38% from 3-point range.)

Utah was held to only 30.4% from 3-point range, so THAT was also met (shoot under 36% from 3-point range.)

Since both THIS and THAT were met, in this case, The Other Thing (both THIS and THAT) was the winning selection. Ha! And you guys thought it should've been "The Other-Other Thing," with neither of them happening. Ye of little faith!

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    UK +8
    Herro, 18
    Under by 4
    I don’t see an “other other other thing” option—UK shoots better than 38% AND Utah shoots better than 36% so I guess I’ll take The Other Thing.
    TB: 12 seconds
    ONE winner here. Way-to-go, Catfan73! Your faith has been rewarded with a KSR point!
    Last edited by Darrell KSR; 12-17-2018 at 02:43 PM.

We have a 5-way tie....let's see how the tiebreaker shakes out, shall we?

Jemarl-don't forget me next time, coach-Baker hit his 2nd of back-to-back treys with 0:37 remaining in the game for Kentucky's final point-point-point.

Kingcat's pick of 0:41 missed by only 4 seconds, closest among the "Group-of-Five," and good enough for the tiebreaking victory in overtime! Nice!