Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: I hope this happens.

Re: I hope this happens.

Better organization, but I just hope Boogie gets time to work things out. It will take time for him.

He is a good example of why going to the NBA just because you are a lottery pick does not always make the most sense. I fight with people constantly on that. I wish players had a chance to mature, both emotionally and physically--some need it worse than others. All can use it, however.

I wish players had a chance to mature, both emotionally and physically--some need it worse than others.
    Cousins is a poster child for that position.
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 12-26-2012 at 10:32 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

And although he can do some things to help himself, much of whatever improvement may occur with him -- I believe -- will only take place with the lapse of time.

Tough place to be.

Bill Simmons was tweeting about this last week. He thinks putting Cousins under the wing of Kevin Garnett would do wonders for him--I agree.
    U really think players are going to duke without being paid over Kentucky?--Gilbert Arenas, 9/12/19

Rupp's Runt

Quote Originally Posted by KSRBEvans View Post
    Bill Simmons was tweeting about this last week. He thinks putting Cousins under the wing of Kevin Garnett would do wonders for him--I agree.
    IMHO, learning from Garnett would be the best thing to happen to Cousins in his professional career.
    MOLON LABE!