Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest, UK vs Tenn St

12 hour rule

1. Predict the Kentucky margin of victory (+) OR loss (-). If you believe that Kentucky will lose, make sure that you make it clearly known with a -- [minus sign], or something else.

2. Predict the game high scorer, AND the total number of points he will score in the game. NOTE--it does not have to be a Kentucky player for this KSR point.

3. OVER/UNDER 0: will UK outscore Tenn State behind the 3-point line or be outscored, and by how much? Or will it be even?

4. IQ Test: Add Immanuel Quickley’s points plus rebounds and assists then subtract his turnovers and personal fouls.

Tie Breaker: Tyler Herro’s Field Goal percentage (overall, including 2 and 3 pointers)

Re: KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest, UK vs Tenn St

UK by 22
    PJ 23
    Under by 9
    Tb: 46%

KY by 34

Travis 21
    Plus 3
    40%
    Last edited by Harlow; 11-23-2018 at 10:03 AM.

1) +19

2) Kamar McKnight

3) -18

4) 6

40%
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

UK- 26
    Washington 23
    Under -12
    46%

UK by 37

Travis 24

34%

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

KSR Hall of Fame Game Contest, UK vs Tenn St

1) 21

2) Herro 24

3) Cats -6

4) 9

Tb) 39%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Hopefully it hasn't started yet...hope to be back in the swing of things next week, guys, my apologies for totally dropping the ball.

1. + 25
    2. Keldon Johnson
    3. UNDER 15
    4. 13
    TB 37.5%

Quick glance looks like Doc got point 1, Darrell got point 2 (I'll forgive him not including a point total), Kingcat got point 3 and DANISSELisdaman point 4.

It gets interesting at the tiebreaker. Herro went 3-7, which is either rounded up to 43% as a full number, or left as 42.9% to be more precise. I will chose to use 42.9%. Doc chose 40% and DANISSELisdaman picked 46%, so the win goes to Doc by 0.2% (he was off by 2.9%, Dan off by 3.1%) surely the closest margin in KSR history.

Please double check this for any errors. I will later.

If there is any question about interpreting Herro's shooting percentage, I will ask one of the dozen lawyers here to make a final ruling on it.

Looks right to me....I didnt actually check though
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

It's a good ruling, Flounder, thanks.