Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Issac the storm

Re: Issac the storm

Given the expectations it's interesting it was clear in Lex all day today. Supposed to rain tonight but the bands have gotten pretty sparse this far up. I just find it hard to believe the football game will be played in a pouring rain.

Rained 1/2 inch in about 30 mins just west of BG today. NWS seems confident that tomorrow and tomorrow night will be a rain maker for much of the state. Looks like the center of the low is tracking east. Check the radar for western KY and surrounding areas and it might make a believer out of you, and than again it might not.

9:30 pm cdt

Awv-l.jpg
    Last edited by dan_bgblue; 09-01-2012 at 09:35 PM.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

I looked, and I guess it has to, but if it all dissipated and showed back up in Uganda I wouldn't be surprised. Never trust those weathermen. The cute female ones are OK, but those guys are all liars.

I have planned to watch the game at a bar indoors as opposed to my favorite patio, so I guess my actions speak louder than my words. Either that or I'm an idiot and hypocrite, which are also definitely options.

MIL/FIL got power back yesterday in Kenner; BIL/SIL in Metairie still without power; SIL in Houma has had power almost continuously, except for a brief outage of about an hour.