Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Our sixth song. Dedicated to my cousin Sandra who just passed away.

Entitled "Can you build me a wall"

https://soundcloud.com/david-clark-7...7lN3pZdLkhm0Sk

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

I don't have my headphones, and I'm reading in bed so my wife would kill me if I played it now, but I am looking forward to it, Kingcat.

Re: Our sixth song. Dedicated to my cousin Sandra who just passed away.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    I don't have my headphones, and I'm reading in bed so my wife would kill me if I played it now, but I am looking forward to it, Kingcat.
    Much better sound with phones too. I play with stereo spread on lead guitar a bit and phone speakers won’t deliver that.
    Not trying to promote the stuff since the projects not complete, but wanted to share it here with friends. I’m enjoying the Pro Tools learning process. The most daunting mental endeavor, fwiw, I have ever been involved with.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Nice. Not like the constant aural assault you usually get from today's "artists"; actual melodic and tonal quality.
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Thanks. At my age Aural assaults carry a lot less impact than they once did. “Katmandu” sounds more like “can’t find the prune juice”

Excellent. Been listening to several. Just letting it play in the background while posting stories and football contests. Love it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Excellent. Been listening to several. Just letting it play in the background while posting stories and football contests. Love it.
    Thanks D.

I’ve started re mixing the first song “Depending on Angels” to bridge the disparity in sound quality. More of an undertaking than I anticipated since of my initial mistakes some were commited to.
    But in the digital recording age there is usually an answer

Surprised by how novice my technique was, and humbled
    about where it is now.
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-17-2018 at 10:35 AM.

I've enjoyed it. I'll listen again when I get a chance if that's okay with you. I never know about these things without asking.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    Thanks D.

I’ve started re mixing the first song “Depending on Angels” to bridge the disparity in sound quality. More of an undertaking than I anticipated since of my initial mistakes some were commited to.
    But in the digital recording age there is usually an answer

Surprised by how novice my technique was, and humbled
    about where it is now.

I may have to record some tracks again on that one. A little boxy sounding and some of the softer worded lyrics don’t sit on top. The drums were terrible sounding but I have a solution there
    Last edited by kingcat; 11-17-2018 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcat View Post
    I may have to record some tracks again on that one. A little boxy sounding and some of the softer worded lyrics don’t sit on top. The drums were terrible sounding but I have a solution there
    Shoot the drummer?
    One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can't utter.

Wow!! Just, Wow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire