Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Georgia at LSU!

Georgia at LSU!

National TV at 3:30 on Sat. I'll be a Bayou Bengal fan that day

Georgia at LSU!

Geaux Tigers!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Re: Georgia at LSU!

Meh. Who cares?

Kentucky beats Vanderbilt, Missouri, and Tennessee, and it sets up a winner-take-all game with an undefeated Georgia team. The only way it matters is if Kentucky loses to Vanderbilt, Missouri, or Tennessee, and then you'd have a one-loss UGA team playing a two-loss UK team, winner-take-all for the SEC championship game.

I'm preferring UK winning out. Heck, I'd love to see UGA fat and happy at # 2 and undefeated stroll into a 1-loss UK team in Lexington at Commonwealth Stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Meh. Who cares?

Kentucky beats Vanderbilt, Missouri, and Tennessee, and it sets up a winner-take-all game with an undefeated Georgia team. The only way it matters is if Kentucky loses to Vanderbilt, Missouri, or Tennessee, and then you'd have a one-loss UGA team playing a two-loss UK team, winner-take-all for the SEC championship game.

I'm preferring UK winning out. Heck, I'd love to see UGA fat and happy at # 2 and undefeated stroll into a 1-loss UK team in Lexington at Commonwealth Stadium.

I’m not giving up on the UGA game and winning the East, but an LSU loss could help us get the Peach Bowl if we lose to UGA but finish 10-2.

I don’t see any realistic way we win the East without beating UGA, so I don’t really mind if they beat LSU this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Meh. Who cares?

I'd prefer this scenario too, but when you've never been there before, you can't be too picky about how you arrive. Go Tigers.

Georgia at LSU!

Oh, I'll take a 7-way tie at 4-4 with us winning the tiebreaker and call it good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dokker View Post
    I'd prefer this scenario too, but when you've never been there before, you can't be too picky about how you arrive. Go Tigers.

Schedule is very favorable for UK. GA still plays LSU, FL and Auburn. All three are ranked and are losable games.

Meanwhile UK only has one ranked team remaining...GA
    Last edited by Doc; 10-12-2018 at 01:32 PM.

You can get bitter or you can get better....I choose better

Take em one at a time

Another great opportunity looking them in the eye!

Georgia at LSU!

I'm actually okay if Georgia wins today, guys. If their backs are against the wall and they know they have to beat Kentucky, I think our chances of winning are less. I would prefer to play them undefeated. Of course, that puts a lot of pressure on us to win all of our games, too, but I think I'd rather roll the dice that way.

Florida is a threat. Easier schedule than Ga

Bayou Bengals 10 Ga 0

The zebras are going to hand this game to LSU on a silver platter if they can.
    seeya
    dan

ďI am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.Ē Hunter S Thompson

16-0 tigers.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    The zebras are going to hand this game to LSU on a silver platter if they can.
    Sure handed them their last 3 points. Back to back horrible spots.

I know it worked, but Orgeron’s decision to go for it on 4th and 1 inside their own 40 with a 13-0 lead was inexcusable.

Georgia at LSU!

Dawgs got a come back in them?

Had a little something going, until the step out... see if they can get it moving again.

"I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Georgia at LSU!

Yep, TD Dawgs, didnít convert on the 2pt try

9-19 LSU

Iíll bet Kirby Smart would love to have the 3 points from his stupid fake FG in the 1st quarter.

Georgia at LSU!

Might have changed the game, but they sure aren't putting up much of a fight today.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtalbersjr View Post
    Iíll bet Kirby Smart would love to have the 3 points from his stupid fake FG in the 1st quarter.

LSU just looks much better than Georgia to me. That said, Bama hammers them by thirty plus.

ďBefore I leave Iíd like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    ďI would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.Ē
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain