Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Thread: Oh boy...Kings have had enough of DeMarcus Cousins

Oh boy...Kings have had enough of DeMarcus Cousins

Sam Amick ‏@sam_amick

Sacramento Kings announce they've suspended DeMarcus Cousins "indefinitely for unprofessional behavior and conduct detrimental to the team."
    Retweeted by USA TODAY Sports

Re: Oh boy...Kings have had enough of DeMarcus Cousins

Oh jeez...apparently he was caught on tape arguing with the head coach Keith Smart...SMH dammit Boogie

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...th-keith-smart

Hopefully they'll trade him and he ends up on a decent team with a decent coach.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Catfan73 View Post
    Hopefully they'll trade him and he ends up on a decent team with a decent coach.
    NOOOOOOOOO There is a serious movement trying to move the Kings to Louisville...I want him on my team

He'd be senior this year under Cal
    "I have touched all the so-called capitals of basketball, but when it gets down to the short stroke, the only true capital of basketball is in Lexington." AL McGuire

Cuz likes to win. He will never be satisfied on a team that loses 75% of it's games.

Smart is a Hoosier. Big Cuz has my blessing to verbally abuse him on that premise alone. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by blueboss View Post
    He'd be senior this year under Cal
    I think about this often with guys like Cousins, Wall, MKG, Davis, etc.

Could you imagine a senior DeMarcus Cousins playing against collegiate guys?? Jeebus...

Hell, a senior Eric Bledsoe (one of the lesser-heralded UK kids in the league) would be an All American and unstoppable in college.

Unsuspended after 1 game.

He was arguing with the coach in the locker room at halftime. It was not smart (no pun intended), and Coach Smart has been one of Boogie's biggest supporters. I don't blame Sacramento for suspending him a game for that.

This is not unprecedented territory. I was reading Phil Jackson's book, "The Final Season," and he talks about how Shaq and Kobe would backtalk him in the locker room, and argue and fight with other players. A good coach manages those personalities. DeMarcus has a lot of growing up to do, and as I have posted before, he will develop well until age 25, and perhaps a little beyond, in his judgment and reasoning. Expect this kind of thing to reoccur, no matter what his intentions will be.

A good coach, as I said, manages those kind of situations, as Phil Jackson did, and as John Calipari did. I place zero blame on Keith Smart, and I'm not suggesting he's other than a good coach (I really haven't followed him very much), and I think they did the right thing here.