Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Cal visiting McDaniels?

Calís latest Tweet:
    @UKCoachCalipari: Getting another view of Mt. Rainier from the sky! https://t.co/sIosG3ICUX

m.twitter.com/UKCoachCalipari

Re: Cal visiting McDaniels?

Kenny Payne grinnin like Cheshire Cat

Cal visiting McDaniels?

I read that as Cal visiting McDonalds. I didn't think he needed another Big Mac.

I love JM as a stretch 4. Only thing I don't love about him is his lack of consistent effort. Just get annoyed watching guys like that and never knowing which one is showing up. I guess having guys like Whitney and maxey (maybe Oscar if we're lucky) would bust his ass to work hard.

I'm trying to understand the timeline of this visit. Cal spent 2 days out there in Washington. I thought on day 1 spent time with McDAniels' family but then he stayed and yesterday JM's trainer tweets that he got to spend 3 hours with Payne and Cal talking hoops. Cal and Payne clearly putting in some relational work to prioritize JM it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick54 View Post
    I'm trying to understand the timeline of this visit. Cal spent 2 days out there in Washington. I thought on day 1 spent time with McDAniels' family but then he stayed and yesterday JM's trainer tweets that he got to spend 3 hours with Payne and Cal talking hoops. Cal and Payne clearly putting in some relational work to prioritize JM it seems.
    Ya, that's very rare. Clearly Cal wants to lock up a big.

Cal also visited him Sep 13th and Oct 9th. Just fyi.
    Last edited by ukpumacat; 10-11-2018 at 12:18 PM.
    ~Puma~

Cal is turning up the heat in a big way.

If you read this article...it sure sounds like Cal's kind of recruitment.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...s-recruitment/
    ~Puma~

Quote Originally Posted by ukpumacat View Post
    If you read this article...it sure sounds like Cal's kind of recruitment.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-ba...s-recruitment/
    Sounds like Calís kind of parent.

"Some of these coaches forget that I've gone through this with my older son," Will McDaniels said of Jalen McDaniels, who plays for San Diego State. "That's why I'm the way I am. You have one of these big old colleges calling you and they're saying this, 'Hey we love your game and we want you to come to our school and once you get here you're going to start immediately.' Man, that's not true. I have had coaches tell me that. This has always been my answer: 'Thanks, Coach, we appreciate it, but we don't want you to give Jaden anything."