Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Vanderbilt at Kentucky set to kickoff at 7:30pm, SEC Network

Re: Vanderbilt at Kentucky set to kickoff at 7:30pm, SEC Network

This game really worries me....

Any game in October coming off a bye week worries me.

I’m concerned. I think the offense is going to have a hard time starting back up. They laid over late in the second quarter of the SC game and have not been a factor since. At least not a positive one.
    They must be totally embarrassed but we must hope they have a shred of confidence left...and I mean the staff mostly. Play the game and quit hiding behind the defense..geesh!

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain