Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Strange sightings or phenomenon

I have seen some strange things in my life that remain unexplained. I am just curious if I am alone here or have others experienced anything unusual or inexplicable?

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

Re: Strange sightings or phenomenon

The most recent has been on my mind for a while and I cannot for the life of me come up with any explanation. I told my wife and few others about it. Keep in mind I do nothing anymore that might cause hallucinations or the like. I drink rarely and just do not party anymore period.
    Now back in the late seventies that might be a different story.

Anyway, around 11 P.M or so a few months back I walked out on my deck watching the night sky and relaxing before heading to bed. In front of me was the yard and a very large tree about twenty feet in front of me. Two low wattage green outdoor lights were on and shining from behind me out over my yard.
    Then I noticed something briskly walking between me and the tree at a fast clip nearing a jog. There were two webbed looking feet approximately 4 or 5 inches long and a gate that was rather human, yet the legs were also thin like bird legs. The legs were around two feet tall and would bend at what would be the knee although they were stick thin all the way up.....and then there was the bigger dilemma.
    For the life of me the legs had no torso, head or upper limbs attached. I tried but for the life of me I could not locate the body of this creature, thinking the light and background was absorbing the torso's color or something. But it was obviously scurrying to get out of my line of sight.
    Suddenly as it moved quickly left out of view, another set of identical legs and feet moving at an even faster pace followed. It was shorter than the first and appeared to be a little over a foot in height. It followed an identical path as the first and was obviously trying to catch up. i had a clear view of each as the second followed behind by about ten or twelve feet and I was too stunned to move off the deck and closer to inspect.
    There were street lights to the left in the distance and although I scanned the area and direction they were travelling I could not see them anymore even though my field of sight was unobstructed.

They were tall bird like legs and feet yet they did not move in the way a bird of any type would that I have ever seen. And there are no birds around here that are that large and lanky. They were longer and different than a wild turkey or anything. Most birds actually have a body that goes along with their legs and feet too ya' know?.

At a loss, the next day I examined the area and could come up with nothing to remotely explain it. There was a rather low high power electric line that traversed the exact same path as each creature moved along fwiw.
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-06-2018 at 02:32 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”

Bout the weirdest I have are dreams so vidid and realistic that I am unable to determine if they happened after waking up. Last one was of my brother in law falling off a mountain and I was trying to grab hin but failed. For the next couple days I was convinved he was deceased
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

I can't really say I've seen anything personally.

I've had some weird experiences in my life that have occurred. Among those are these, all of which I have discussed here before, so I'll just briefly summarize.

* The watch my mom and dad gave me stopping after his funeral while I was at his house, driving his car, until I gave the car to my brother, and it started again, two hours later (and still keeping perfect time today. In fact I have it on my wrist as I type this.) This occurred in July of this year after my Dad passed.

* The Natalee Holloway "girl in white dress" reflection from the prayer wall at her church. Took a picture of the prayer wall, and a vivid image appeared of a girl in a white flowing dress near a bus, neither of which were there at the time (that we saw).

* A lime-ish green color upper torso, almost made of a gas type substance, that appeared in a photo taken in an underground parking deck in Chattanooga on a Ghost Walk tour.

* This really wasn't my experience, per se, but my cousin Gene died in a suspicious car accident where the car burned up to the metal frame, and his body couldn't be recognized. In the car was the Bible I had given him for Christmas a few months prior, completely untouched by the flames. Everything else was burned down to the metal. My Dad had the Bible, and I got it back after his death and have it today.

I've had pretty vivid dreams too and they can leave you confused for days.
    The recurring dream from my childhood of the giant ball of twine as tall as I am sticks out still.
    While I am tucking the end in to finish the task, the floor suddenly gives way and everything comes crashing down to a lower floor. That was one that happened only when I had a fever, which was quite often until I was in my mid teens. Hurting from the fall, I would then start to wind the twine again and wake up with a feeling of near hopelessness.

I probably had the dream a dozen different times from the age of seven or eight, to fourteen or so. But it still affects me to think of it.

All those qualify Darrell. I remember seeing the photos.
    Last edited by kingcat; 10-08-2018 at 10:37 PM.

Rupp's Runt

NyQuil gave me a dream so real, I'll never take the stuff again. Nightmare really. Really hard to see some of those things happen to people I care about.

Strangest thing I can recall was another dream. Not a bad dream at all. But I had a sequel to a dream two nights in a row. The 2nd night picked up where the first one left off. It was a deer hunting dream, which is odd. I used to hunt some, but I was never a big hunter for it to be on my mind.

We took our kids to the movies at school a few years back. One of the teachers took digital pics of the kids as they waited for the movie to come on. When she viewed the pics later there was a translucent like image of a child a few years younger than our kids between two of our students. The young lady was dressed in turn of the century clothing (18-19th centuries). We all saw the little girl in the picture and mentioned the image to the theatre’s employees on the next trip. One employee said, “Oh, you’ve see her too.”

Quote Originally Posted by KeithKSR View Post
    We took our kids to the movies at school a few years back. One of the teachers took digital pics of the kids as they waited for the movie to come on. When she viewed the pics later there was a translucent like image of a child a few years younger than our kids between two of our students. The young lady was dressed in turn of the century clothing (18-19th centuries). We all saw the little girl in the picture and mentioned the image to the theatre’s employees on the next trip. One employee said, “Oh, you’ve see her too.”
    Wow!

Strange sightings or phenomenon

Very cool.

I would love to see a copy of the original photo.
    seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    I would love to see a copy of the original photo.
    I’ll have to see if she still has it. Very creepy.

There’s a lot of creepy stuff that goes on at our school. I’ve been there really late at night working by myself, heard footsteps in the hall and then the sound of a door opening and closing like someone is exiting the building. No one was around. I’ve had that happen a couple of times.

Our elevator requires a key to operate it. Every evening at about the same time usually between 6 PM and 8 PM the elevator dings and the doors open on the second floor. A janitor told me the same thing happens in the early morning hours.

The custodians have heard basketballs bouncing on the gym floor, opened the doors to find the lights out and no one there.