Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Kentucky v South Carolina Photo Gallery

By: JEFF HOUCHIN

<iframe src="https://www.jeffhouchinphotography.com/frame/slideshow?key=FpmF6n&autoStart=1&captions=0&naviga tion=1&playButton=1&randomize=0&speed=3&transition =fade&transitionSpeed=2" width="800" height="600" frameborder="no" scrolling="no"></iframe>

Re: Kentucky v South Carolina Photo Gallery

This one made a flag fly.

seeya
    dan

“I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.” Hunter S Thompson

Nice of South Carolina defenders to get out of the way so this shot could be taken unobstructed.

It appears that we have a new photographer on board. Thanks for some of the shots Jennifer. Really nice work.
    seeya
    dan

“I am more than just a Serious basketball fan. I am a life-long Addict. I was addicted from birth, in fact, because I was born in Kentucky.” Hunter S Thompson

Such a quiet guy. Always hard to figure out what he is thinking.

seeya
    dan

This may be a combined effort. I'll ask Jeff to clarify, but it looks like at least the post-game images were taken by her. Very good shots, and so were the ones in the game, regardless of the photographer.

Jeff Houchin and his team have been terrific for us and we are very appreciative of their efforts!
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    It appears that we have a new photographer on board. Thanks for some of the shots Jennifer. Really nice work.

Don't you love his joy?
    Quote Originally Posted by dan_bgblue View Post
    Such a quiet guy. Always hard to figure out what he is thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Darrell KSR View Post
    Don't you love his joy?
    He is definitely the kind of player I want on my team. His enthusiasm is infectious.
    seeya
    dan

What great shots!

Last edited by kingcat; 09-30-2018 at 10:36 PM.

“Before I leave I’d like to see our politics begin to return to the purposes and practices that distinguish our history from the history of other nations,
    “I would like to see us recover our sense that we are more alike than different. We are citizens of a republic made of shared ideals forged in a new world to replace the tribal enmities that tormented the old one. Even in times of political turmoil such as these, we share that awesome heritage and the responsibility to embrace it.”
    -Patriot and Senator. John McCain

She shot the whole game. I just got tired and didn't get hers uploaded until the next day. She normally shoots tennis but I think she will want to shoot more football in the future!

Thanks, Jeff--she did a great job. Really appreciate your eye in photography as well as colleagues!