Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Rupp's Runt

Disney park hopper

Can you go back a forth to each park as many times as you want?

Is it efficient to do it more than once a day? Debating going back and forth to epcot and magic kingdom a couple of times.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Re: Disney park hopper

yes....you can spend the morning in epcot, the afternoon at Animal Kingdom, then end your day at Magic Kingdom. Or if you go to one park and its packed, hop on the monorail or bus and go to a different park.

For me, Animal Kingdom and Epcot are half day parks but Ive been hundreds of times. Before you go, let me know as I know most of the tricks.

Best deal is an annual pass if going more than 5 days. But I think you have to be a FL resident
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

We took a trip this past summer and got the park hopper; stayed at the Animation resort. I really liked being able to come and go between the different parks as we liked.
    changing my signature to change our luck.

Rupp's Runt

We went for the first time in February and you guys helped me a lot then. We did Magic Kingdom and Epcot. One day each and mainly meet the princesses. Had no intentions of seeing everything with kids that small. Probably going back in February again. This time we are going to Universal to see the Minions. And was going to do Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. But I think at our girls age, Magic Kingdom and Epcot still makes more sense. The oldest is all about princesses. The youngest...not sure yet. Thought about Epcot in the morning, do a few rides and eat the breakfast with the princesses and see what we can. Then jump over to see the afternoon parade at Magic Kingdom. After that, I'm not sure. Stay at MK and see the fireworks? Go back to Epcot and see more princesses? A third park?

We will split the trip up and do a day or two at a beach. Probably when Ally (youngest) is 4 or 5, we will go do all parks for a week.

Girls will be 4 1/2 and just over 2 when we go back.

Rupp's Runt

Doc...the dumb question...if we park at Epcot in morning, and shut down MK that night...How do we get back to Epcot?

yes because the monorail runs but the tram to parking lot does not (stops an hr after park closes) so you would have to walk. Its not a huge lot though compared to the walking you have done. HOWEVER, I'd recommend park at Magic kingdom then monorail to epcot, then come back to MK. The momorail station is outside MK and you wont have a wait

Also, Minions ride is typically a long long wait. Do it first thing when you get to park, at opening
    Last edited by Doc; 09-22-2018 at 03:41 PM.
    Aging is an extraordinary process where you become the person you always should have been.--David Bowie.

Rupp's Runt

Disney park hopper

Thanks.

We might not even be able to ride it...short kid problems. But hey, we can eat breakfast with them...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

dont think there is a height on that ride. They a
    have a non motion seats as well. It is a neat ride but Shrek 4D is better