Having trouble getting registered or subscribing? Email us at info@kysportsreport.com or Private Message CitizenBBN and we'll get you set up!

Comments on the Deep State

seeya
    dan

I'm just one stomach flu away from my goal weight.

Re: Comments on the Deep State

it's become blatantly obvious how deep it runs, and how much it impacts our nation. The whole nation should be losing its mind over what we're learning.

Washington is run more like a group of mob families than it is as a democratic representation of The People.

there are a lot of true public servants there too, but far far too many political operatives and opportunists and people out for their own power and self aggrandizement.
    People keep asking if I'm back and I haven't really had an answer. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBBN View Post
    it's become blatantly obvious how deep it runs, and how much it impacts our nation. The whole nation should be losing its mind over what we're learning.

Washington is run more like a group of mob families than it is as a democratic representation of The People.

there are a lot of true public servants there too, but far far too many political operatives and opportunists and people out for their own power and self aggrandizement.
    More people would be losing their minds over the deep state if not for 90% of the media suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome and refusing to report on what has come to light.

Rupp's Runt

This country needs a serious enema. And has needed one for a long, long time.